Table pack #38 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Why did you guys have to mention Spirit? That got me a little excited. I think I'd rather have Spirit instead of Xenon.

Same here. A lot of us want Spirit. So don't feel so alone! I'm only speaking for myself though. The others that want it are my other personalities. A shame they wouldn't be able to vote if it came down to a vote. Believe me, they give me hell about it every day

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Also I believe table # 338 will be Tron. Because that's my prof pic and they said ex a lot. So I think they were hinting at making the table I want. Do I only get 1 more guess after this. I feel like a Genie is gonna pop out at any second and tell me the rules

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
**he just did. Said, 'you have a choice between a million thousand dollars or Xenon for the next table' I said Xenon. It was a snap decision. Don't judge me. Angry face

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
**he just did. Said, 'you have a choice between a million thousand dollars or Xenon for the next table' I said Xenon. It was a snap decision. Don't judge me. Angry face

I've worn out me welcome on this thread. It's dead anyways. Don't judge! And keep the extorts to minimum! You all should know by now to take what I say with a grain of salt! And maybe some peppar

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
It's not that I don't like Xenon but.......... Elektra or Spectrum are better tables to me. Maybe some day....

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Ah... You know me too well.

There are some buttons that don't need to be pushed. :) I'd still have taken Extort though lol

I feel like a huge hypocrite. Kept calling Bonzo 'bongo'. A while back. I could tell it didn't sit right. So don't let me be that guy! Us PAFs can get touchy at times. At least dedpoop is usually there to keep me in check

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Dedpoop ?
When karma comes back to punch you in the face I want to be there, just in case it needs help.

I'm kickin my ass! Lol

How stoked would you have been if it got misspelled to Deadpool tho?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts