Table pack #40 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Mousin' Around?

Regarding Gottlieb tables, what tables are left that would likely been seen in TPA??

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I'm really excited that Rudy's cousins, Red & Ted, are finally coming to TPA in Table Pack 39. As far as Table Pack 40 is concerned, and since we don't have a Gottlieb table yet this season, I think it's understandable that Spirit of '76 would be chosen. As far as the table that starts off Season 5, The Getaway: High Speed 2 or Banzai Run would be great choices to fill that role.
Why is everyone disregarding the clue about sleeping? Only one game of all those mentioned features sleeping, and it isn't The Getaway. That game is the opposite of sleeping. However, in Red and Ted, once you get enough bulldozer hits to advance to the end of the week, Ted falls asleep, just like Rudy in its spiritual predecessor. Therefore, unless the clue, like last time, has nothing to do with the table, it will be Red and Ted. The Getaway will most likely be a season opener or cap.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Once again, I can't comment. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy the thread though!

image.png

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I'm also going with Spirit of '76.

Very possible that HS2 kicks off Season 5. Next super-mega-hit-DMD will be TSPP. And I'm thinking Family Guy and DE Simpsons will come in season 6.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Chances are if they go for TSPP that they also have the rights for the Data East Simpsons table also....so probably be a double pack??

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
If you've listened to the latest podcast, you'll understand my reticence to clarify anything :D

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Chances are if they go for TSPP that they also have the rights for the Data East Simpsons table also....so probably be a double pack??

Farsight already said Data East tables aren't a problem as far as Data East is concerned. The issue is that most of the Data Dast tables were based on Movies and of course nobody is interested in something like Laser War right now. We haven't seen TSPP yet because it'll require a license from Fox and likely more for each of the actors that did the voices for the table. There hasn't been a license heavy table yet that didn't require a Kickstarter.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I like the idea of it being Joker Poker. How much of a possibility do we have of seeing Capcom tables at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts