Table pack #43 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Seems like it would be that, TFTC, Freddy, or maybe Bone Busters?

Although MSF seems like the most likely.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Table #44 will be AC/DC. You can count on it. Mark my words. Full stop. Or I'm an English muffin.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
#43 will be Frankenstein.

Not sure about #44. It will likely be an alphanumeric but I don't know what it may be. Might as well be Paragon for all I know :)

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
I think I'm "OK" with any of the 4 Halloween machines. Freddy is the only one I remember playing, "though it wasn't in the best shape, as I remember". TFTC looks awesome, plus I loved the show. MSF also looks fun, but never caught my attention before. Bone Busters is the table I knew nothing about before joining this forum. I've watched quite-a-bit of play, and I just want to play it. So give us 2 or release Sorcerer already.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm so over the other thread.

Frankenstein

Table #44 anyone?

Really got a laugh out of this!

#44 will be hurricane btw, according to my inside sources (my brain)

*started this thread because I don't like the other thread... Haha thumbs up*

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
But every time I do that I end up in the emergency room, or playing Star Wars Episode I, or both.

I didn't catch that last part. Those words didn't quite register. Are you sure you're speaking English?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

What the hell has happened to this world?

If that thing ever makes it to TPA, I will change my beliefs to more athiest. And then murder myself. With a spoon. And then I'll play more TPA :)

That'd be like taking a poo on a plate of spaghetti, it makes it so that you don't want to eat any of it. TPA and FS employees... Please don't poo on my spaghetti

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I guess it will either be frank or TFTC followed by bone busters......I can't see FS giving us 2 of these 3 in 1 season, frank, TFTC or freddy. Bone busters will show up to ruin the party

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I guess it will either be frank or TFTC followed by bone busters......I can't see FS giving us 2 of these 3 in 1 season, frank, TFTC or freddy. Bone busters will show up to ruin the party

You're right on. Except I believe they will space out the Halloween tables from now on. Like, Frank now and TFTC next season. From a business standpoint it makes sense, gotta have something to look forward to the next season, and it's comon knowledge that TPA fans (not necessarily people on this site), but TPA fans in general love horror themes. Why not space them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts