Table Pack #50 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tochni

Jul 22, 2015
TX-Sector or A.G. Soccer ball or something else? Which leaked tables are still unreleased?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I feel like Mousin Around was leaked at some point, but I didn't see it personally. I think someone on here said there was a mousin.enums file many months ago.

That being said, I'm going with A.G. Soccer-Ball.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
TX-Sector, I hope. I saw a video on A.G. Soccer and it actually looks pretty fun, so I wouldn't mind that one either.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Did they really leak Mousin? I saw TX and Soccer on here in the leak. Any of the 3 would be nice, but I would like to surprised again. Something like 8 Ball Deluxe, Fathom, Devils Dare, or Sea Witch would be a killer ending imo.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I feel like Mousin Around was leaked at some point, but I didn't see it personally. I think someone on here said there was a mousin.enums file many months ago.

That being said, I'm going with A.G. Soccer-Ball.

I agree that A.G. Soccer will close out season 5. Finish the season with a more unique table, similar to how SC closed season 4.

Then start out season 6 like season 5 started-with an awesome Steve Ritchie table. Rollergames immediately comes to mind. Though I would gladly take Pat Lawlor and Larry Demar's Banzai Run, if offered.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I agree that A.G. Soccer will close out season 5. Finish the season with a more unique table, similar to how SC closed season 4.

Then start out season 6 like season 5 started-with an awesome Steve Ritchie table. Rollergames immediately comes to mind. Though I would gladly take Pat Lawlor and Larry Demar's Banzai Run, if offered.

Yeah to start S6 need a beefy table. Even though I would want Banzai Run there's actually not a lot to it and I think people would get bored with it pretty quick. Rollergames would be a better choice. But I think they should shoot a bit higher with something like Congo, Shadow, Nascar/Grand Prix, or something with a lot of rules to them.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
#50 is probably going to be TX-Sector. I wonder if they're holding off A.G.Soccer indefinitely for technical issues?

To kick off S6, I'll take The Shadow, please - but that speculation belongs in its own thread :D

invitro

May 4, 2012
EldarOfSuburbia;237538I wonder if they're holding off A.G.Soccer indefinitely for technical issues?[/QUOTE said:
Maybe until their Head 2 Head mode is ready. Even though it has nothing to do with... you know my tale :).

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
I'd take GnR or IJ or TFTC at any point, but those are Santa. I suppose TX will do, it does look nice.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I am liking Congo more and more every time I play. Fun play field, combo shots, lots of multiballball modes. Little eastern eggs like midnight madness (Mode that actually happens if you are playing late and it turns midnight the game goes into a crazy mode). Really hoping it makes it to TPA in S6

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
#50 is probably going to be TX-Sector. I wonder if they're holding off A.G.Soccer indefinitely for technical issues?

To kick off S6, I'll take The Shadow, please - but that speculation belongs in its own thread :D

I'll second (or third) the Shadow, in its appropriate thread... and here...

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Did they really leak Mousin? I saw TX and Soccer on here in the leak. Any of the 3 would be nice, but I would like to surprised again. Something like 8 Ball Deluxe, Fathom, Devils Dare, or Sea Witch would be a killer ending imo.

I'm with you Snorzel. Every table you mentioned at the end of your post would kick some major ass!!!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'd take GnR or IJ or TFTC at any point, but those are Santa. I suppose TX will do, it does look nice.

There has been talk of TFTC since the beginning of TPA. Maybe the Stern app will cover that one, if released.

Stern must know something about FarSight that we don't to be this willing to work with them. Stern must have been really impressed with the WiiU version of TPA.

and IJ is a property of the Disney dictatorship. Not even Zen can have access to that license. The kickstarter for that one would probably be in the millions.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Maybe we'll get EBD, though I don't think it was in the leak, plus we haven't had a SS table this season. Although S3 didn't have a SS, so it would be unique that way.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Maybe we'll get EBD, though I don't think it was in the leak, plus we haven't had a SS table this season. Although S3 didn't have a SS, so it would be unique that way.

You mean early Solid-State, right? DMDs and Alphanumerics are Solid-State tables.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
So where the heck is my newsletter anyway?

Well, I happen to like TX a lot, but LAH probably would've been a better season ender. I'm ok with it, either way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts