Table Pack #53 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I didn't care for BMX when I played it at Arcade Expo, but that's just me. I do think Radical is fun and would pair nicely with a Rollergames. Vector should also be looked at for this type of venue. My biggest problem with No Fear is that stupid brand. I hated their slogans on tees back in the day, as everything about them screamed 'poser'. It was the 90's version of Town & Country from the 80's. You know, for people that didn't actually do the sport, but wanted to appear like they did.

For the record, Body Glove or Maui and Sons were the acceptable brands of choice for beach sports. Vision, Stussy, and Vans for the skateboard crowd. Actual surfers and skateboarders shunned those all, but they truly despised the person who wore Town & Country and would openly mock the person that did.

Thanks [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4113]kinggo[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2300]Crawley[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4106]EldarOfSuburbia[/MENTION] for coming up with additional info and tips!

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
What about Wipe Out, the winter sports table? Seems nobody ever remembers this one. It's winter at the other side of the world, and I'm freezing here today.
This one's real fun, probably my second favorite Gottlieb after Super Mario Bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4xHEVYtJ8

Last edited:

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
I think that it'll be Banzai Run. I just can't wait for #55 thread. I want Tales From The Crypt so bad.
Or how about Medusa from Bally...?
If they go with a Gotlieeb then Devil's Dare would be great. I think Nightmare On ELM Street would be a $$$ franchise...
Anyway, let's hope (for me, at least) that they don't go with this darn pink s**t machine that is Bone Busters Inc.

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015
[MENTION=5975]Black_Spade[/MENTION] ...I remember playing Medusa faintly which means i had a liking if don't remember it being terrible. But, i was a Bally cat, so my taste was always bias. There are however at least 3 sorely missing Bally tables imo. Fathom, Mousin, Embryon not to mention EBD...

almost forgot Paragon...love to play that again although don't remember it being good.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Medusa is fairly interesting to play actually. In addition to it being a Bally widebody, it's also got zipper flippers for the upper half of the table. It's not as pretty as Embryon or Paragon, but I do like it better.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Medusa is fairly interesting to play actually. In addition to it being a Bally widebody, it's also got zipper flippers for the upper half of the table. It's not as pretty as Embryon or Paragon, but I do like it better.

I'm actually pretty surprised we haven't seen at least one of these by this point. All three were popular as I recall.

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
Would love to see Medusa. I have heard about that table for years from my father, who always told me that he built the table for a scene in 'Children of the Corn' and have always wanted to see it since.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
That's exactly what I was thinking. Eh, I'm in no rush, really.

I'm betting it'll be Banzai Run next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online