Table Pack #54 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
弹珠台;246678 said:
i want more Gottlieb tables,there really too much Williams tables in TPA :eek:
Please no, why would you say that? There's no such thing as too many Williams tables :D

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
弹珠台;246678 said:
i want more Gottlieb tables,there really too much Williams tables in TPA :eek:

This is why people who are in abusive relationships can never seem to break the cycle. They keep thinking, "well the NEXT time will be different".

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
This is why people who are in abusive relationships can never seem to break the cycle. They keep thinking, "well the NEXT time will be different".

Oh no. Mr. Trap has managed to find an even deeper rock layer. It is never right to compare fans of a certain pinball company to people in abusive relationships. Just as I get angry when sports commentators have done the same for fans of certain sports teams.

DV is never something to make light of. No one deserves to be in that situation, and being a "long-suffering" fan of something or someone does not count.

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
because Gottlieb tables are simple and fun,but that does not mean i hate Williams tables,i feel Williams tables are very wild cool
:D

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Get another rope.

Done.

Another-rope-burning-player.jpg

I honestly hope this doesn't get me into trouble...

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
弹珠台;246780 said:
i hope this doesn't let me into trouble again
I'm not sure, but it looks like that guy may have been eating a few too many bean burritos. With Pace Picante Sauce, of course!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm not sure, but it looks like that guy may have been eating a few too many bean burritos. With Pace Picante Sauce, of course!

Or my Christmas ham chili.

**invitero, where are we on the season six prediction challenge? I didn't even predict the who's tommy, but the next table is going to be the who's tommy. Because the hint said WHO in it

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'mcitro, could you hang me with a rope? Personal favor.

Someone PleSw closet his there'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts