Table Pack #60 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Just a friendly reminder for someone to post the clue here once available, for those that don't get the newsletter.
I had to close my Yahoo email after the hacking became public knowledge, so I can't read the newsletter anymore.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Just a friendly reminder for someone to post the clue here once available, for those that don't get the newsletter.
I had to close my Yahoo email after the hacking became public knowledge, so I can't read the newsletter anymore.

I usually get the clues here first, then comes the newsletter into my inbox a few hours (sometimes days) later.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
While I'd rather have BBB, I'd accept this one too. There's been good talk on the forums about it as well.

I've played both machines. Kingpin is easily the better of the two. Mark Ritchie design with Chris Granner soundtrack. I personally think BBB, and Capcom in general, is really overrated.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Aren't both BBB and Kingpin unfinished games? That's the only thing that gets me worried.

Meanwhile in an alternate universe, the newsletter comes at the same time the table is out!

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Final Table will be Sorcerer....With a message saying "Peace Out *****e$...", and an promo video for "Orbals II - The Orbals Strike Back".....:rolleyes:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Did they forget to send the newsletter again? Aw well, this just gets me even more curious about the next one.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
If it is Gottlieb: Robo-War, Joker Poker, Spirit, or Count-Down
Capcom: Pinball Magic
Williams: Swords of Fury, Grand Lizard or Space Station
Bally: Fathom, Frontier or Embryon

Stayed away from any licensed tables like Flash Gordon or Demolition Man etc. They had said during the stream they had come across a Mystery Castle table but it was in horrible shape and they had to pass on it.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Jan_2017_hint.jpg

Cactus Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.