Table Pack #64 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Did the newsletter actually drop or is Kolchack just teasing us with his math skills?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Did the newsletter actually drop or is Kolchack just teasing us with his math skills?

I'm hoping Kolchack is right, but where did that come from? Evidence, of course, is a good thing.

If the newsletter did drop, I haven't seen it yet in my inbox.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I haven't seen the newsletter yet. Sadly, I was just adding a guess to the thread. No inside knowledge here.

I'd love Fathom though. A great pin that I think would translate well to a digital version. A collector favorite that I wish was more common.

Last edited:

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Grrrrrr

I haven't seen the newsletter yet. Sadly, I was just adding a guess to the thread. No inside knowledge here.

I'd love Fathom though. A great pin that I think would translate well to a digital version. A collector favorite that I wish was more common.

Annoying

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It's a speculation thread. I don't think the newsletter is even out yet. I don't think I have ever guess correctly on the next pin. Why believe me now?

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Dang....was completely sold it was Fathom and pretty excited. Now, fully expect another Premier. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts