Table Pack #69 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I hope that's not the last of TPA. I hope they don't reveal in the 12 days of Christmas that they're leaving the pinball sim business forever to market skin care products. And where's Sorcerer? Strike two, leaker!

Actually, the leaker said something about a month ago that Sorcerer was up in the air atm, something was holding it up, this was before Ghostbusters was released.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I wonder if the release of Ghostbusters will make other SPA tables available. Star Trek or AC/DC would be very welcome additions to the family.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
I wonder if the release of Ghostbusters will make other SPA tables available. Star Trek or AC/DC would be very welcome additions to the family.

Kind of doubtful, they released Ghostbusters because it fit the Halloween theme and they wanted some interest brought back to SPA. So many people are having problems even getting the table to run on their mobile device or computer cause of the specs needed to run it, there was a reason SPA was only in DX11.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
... there was a reason SPA was only in DX11.

Yep, and though I can run every other table in SPA just fine, GB barely functions IF it even runs at all on my computer. The specs for it are way above all others, at least in terms of CPU.

Striker

May 26, 2017
Speaking of strikes-Striker, what you need to do is go to the main menu where all of your tables are and select one. On the small screen which shows the table you've selected, your high score and HoF points are on the bottom right. I think it's awkward that you can't see a list of your tables with HoF points and cumulative total. Some of the older tables are bugged up on those and in-game scoreboard rollovers typically put you back at square one.

Thanks. I found them, but didn't see any way to look for Banzai Run or the other unreleased tables. I guess maybe it's an IOS-only thing?

The high scores were almost all wrong, even on newer tables. I recently got a very lucky 5B on Ghostbusters, but the HOF/high score says 10B. On Funhouse, it's too low - my high score is around 70-80M, but the HOF/high score says 44M. Only one I can tell that is close to accurate is Medieval Madness.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
We already have AC/DC in SPA. I’d say Metallica instead :)

I'd prefer to not have to buy SPA if possible, it looks pretty sad and has a bunch of tables we already have. Either would be good, but Metallica is an awesome table...so is AC/DC, but I like Metallica better.

I hope that's not the last of TPA. I hope they don't reveal in the 12 days of Christmas that they're leaving the pinball sim business forever to market skin care products. And where's Sorcerer? Strike two, leaker!

Speaking of strikes-Striker, what you need to do is go to the main menu where all of your tables are and select one. On the small screen which shows the table you've selected, your high score and HoF points are on the bottom right. I think it's awkward that you can't see a list of your tables with HoF points and cumulative total. Some of the older tables are bugged up on those and in-game scoreboard rollovers typically put you back at square one.

Come on hasn't the XBOX One gone long enough without a version of Action 52?

Also speaking of Strikes though, Triple Strike would be an awesome game to have in an EM pack.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm keeping an eye on the forums. Lately I've been getting the hints here a good 12-24 hrs before I get the newsletter. But everyone is saying either Banzai Run or Pistol Poker. My guess is Pistol will be next, and then FarSight will end TPA where Pat Lawlor began with Banzai Run. Close out TPA in style!

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Let's hope the next couple of pins to round off the season are memorable ones..
Hopefully we will get the newsletter any minute now :)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Someone should've posted something on here by at least a couple of hours ago.

Normally that's how it works. Maybe this weekend.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online