Table with Easiest and Hardest Wizard Goals?

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
I haven't done the 4 BR skill shots yet but I don't think it's a 'hard' goal, just a grind until you get lucky like SC tokens. I'll probably put it off until last so I'll have some incentive to justify the frustration. :D

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
I haven't done the 4 BR skill shots yet but I don't think it's a 'hard' goal, just a grind until you get lucky like SC tokens. I'll probably put it off until last so I'll have some incentive to justify the frustration. :D

Since the forum is shutting down I'll ask now - did you ever manage the 4 skill shots on Banzai?

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
Since the forum is shutting down I'll ask now - did you ever manage the 4 skill shots on Banzai?

Not yet. Got bored pretty quickly and haven't gone back to it. Someday...

It's the only Wizard Goal I haven't finished on PS4. I recently went back and finished up the trophies on Pinball Arcade PS3 & PS Vita as well as Stern Pinball Arcade. When I play Pinball Arcade now, I'm more likely to work on completing the non-trophy Wizard Goals again on the older systems than spend hours hoping for 4 BR skill shots.

Also went back and started chipping away at Zen trophies, but I don't like playing their tables as much so not sure if I'll ever reach 100% on all of their games. But, since there's no new console pinball releases on the horizon I may get there eventually.

Last edited:

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
Not yet. Got bored pretty quickly and haven't gone back to it. Someday...

It's the only Wizard Goal I haven't finished on PS4. I recently went back and finished up the trophies on Pinball Arcade PS3 & PS Vita as well as Stern Pinball Arcade. When I play Pinball Arcade now, I'm more likely to work on completing the non-trophy Wizard Goals again on the older systems than spend hours hoping for 4 BR skill shots.

Also went back and started chipping away at Zen trophies, but I don't like playing their tables as much so not sure if I'll ever reach 100% on all of their games. But, since there's no new console pinball releases on the horizon I may get there eventually.

Well, if you're ever looking for a challenge, give Crypt of Necrodancer a try, I'm only a month in, but I can see it will take at least a year if not more to get it done:

tomwaits

Feb 8, 2014
Well, if you're ever looking for a challenge, give Crypt of Necrodancer a try, I'm only a month in, but I can see it will take at least a year if not more to get it done:

I actually bought this game long ago but haven't played it. I can't resist buying well-reviewed indie games when they're on sale for < $5. My digital library is filled with gaming challenges that I won't get to for years...

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

Necrodancer player here, can confirm its outright BRUTAL difficulty regarding achievements. Of all Steam achievements, only 5 of them have been achieved by 10% or more players. 4% have managed to beat the game using Cadence. 0.5% cleared the game with Aria (I'm one of them).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.