Tables missing

Carpy

May 7, 2012
This could be part of the issue as well, so if anyone has purchased some tables on the free app and some on the paid app, try restoring purchases on the paid version.

Ok, I've installed the paid app and the other tables appear but not the tables I've purchased through the free app, so I guess their not syncing at the moment

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Ok, I've installed the paid app and the other tables appear but not the tables I've purchased through the free app, so I guess their not syncing at the moment

Just to clarify, did you select Restore tables on the free and paid versions?

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Just to clarify, did you select Restore tables on the free and paid versions?
Yes, when I select restore apps on free app, just those 17 tables appear and when I select restore tables on the paid app the others not on the free app appear.......

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Just to clarify on whats happening is that the synchronization of purchases between both the Free and Paid app is not functioning correctly. Were still trying to determine what is causing the sync issue.

Granny

Oct 16, 2013
So I went ahead and installed the free app and did the whole restore purchases thing and now have 69 of presumably 72 tables. I know that two of the missing ones are both Season 5 tables and the 3rd could maybe be a TAF gold or something? Which btw, I kickstarted but never got the download for. I'm assuming I missed that email as I just got one today for the Dr.Who. Anyway, I guess I'll just have to switch over to the paid app if I want to play my Season 5 apps.

Fred van Noije

Oct 5, 2012
I was missing 11 tables in season 1 and 2 in the paid version, i just downloaded the free version and there i was able to download the 11 missing tables , then i closed free version, opened the paid version, and now i was able to download the 11 missing tables !!
Maybe this will helping some of your problems, let me know !

I spent the last few days more time getting my tables back, then hugging my wife and children LOL
Greetings to you pinball players, Fred from the Netherlands

Last edited:

Carpy

May 7, 2012
I was missing 11 tables in season 1 and 2 in the paid version, i just downloaded the free version and there i was able to download the 11 missing tables , then i closed free version, opened the paid version, and now i was able to download the 11 missing tables !!
Maybe this will helping some of your problems, let me know !

I spent the last few days more time getting my tables back, then hugging my wife and children LOL
Greetings to you pinball players, Fred from the Netherlands

Cheers for the info Fred but I'm afraid this hasn't worked for me

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Here's something I noticed. After rebooting, reloggin in, downloading owned, all my tables came back, but hitting Restore Purchases afterwards dumped all my tables and left me with TotAN only.

I then quit the app, relogged in, and then all my tables came back. The Restore Purchases button is broken.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Here's something I noticed. After rebooting, reloggin in, restoring purchases, all my tables came back, but hitting Restore Purchases afterwards dumped all my tables and left me with TotAN only.

I then quit the app, relogged in, and then all my tables came back. The Restore Purchases button is broken.

Were working on resolving the issue.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Without this issue fixed I'll skip tomorrow's tournament. It's tough enough not getting kicked back one league with all the tables.

Scott

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Without this issue fixed I'll skip tomorrow's tournament. It's tough enough not getting kicked back one league with all the tables.

Scott
Scott, log out then log back in and restore purchases, should work now, has for me

Geooorge

Jan 11, 2013
Hello, I lost almost all my tables, and I have some questions. Is there any solution for this? Have you evaluated the possibility of extending the tournament until a solution is found? If I do not participate in the tournament, I'll go down category?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Very disappointed to not be in the tournament because of this bug. I haven't missed one since October 2014. Oh well.

Scott

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah I'll be sitting this tournament out too. For those who don't know, if you don't play any of the tournament tables, it shouldn't affect your standings. The only one in the tournament that's saying I have to rebuy it is Dracula. So I must've bought season 3 and TAF on the paid TPA app and everything else on the free app. But it sure would be nice to have those sync with the free app where my goals are. I did the log in, log out, restore thing, but nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.