Tables missing

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
The soft fix didn't work for me. I deleted and reinstalled, but still no luck. On a lark, I downloaded the paid app which I have never purchased tables for, and my tables were available there. Yay!

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Good news, the new UI update on iPad managed to fix my missing tables! Yay. :cool:
All my purchased tables from the free and non-free version of TPA are back in one place.

I have quibbles about the new interface, and it's a little buggy, but on the whole its OK.
I give it 7/10 with room for improvement. ;)

Now...get back to making those new tables!

Last edited:

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
I'll wait until it's fixed before updating the app. Please reply when it's fixed.

Thank you,

Scott

Theres a soft fix but it doesn't work for every device from what we discovered during a beta test. Were still working it.

The soft fix is that the user does the restore, closes the app and restarts it and the tables should be unlocked.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Theres a soft fix but it doesn't work for every device from what we discovered during a beta test. Were still working it.

The soft fix is that the user does the restore, closes the app and restarts it and the tables should be unlocked.

Hey Flippy. Been outa town for the last week and just had the chance to download the new UI. Good news is I've got all my tables back in one place. Beautiful. Thanks man.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hey Flippy. Been outa town for the last week and just had the chance to download the new UI. Good news is I've got all my tables back in one place. Beautiful. Thanks man.

Glad to hear :)

FlippyFloppy,
Does the TPA version 5.10.2 have a fix for the missing tables issue?

Scott

It doesn't. The only thing we've found to work on most devices was to Restore the tables in both the paid and free app, close the apps and open the app you want to play in. It's a big of a work around but it's not a fix and were still trying to track the issue down.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
FlippyFloppy,

Thank you for the reply. I only have the free app. Should I be able to safely update TPA?

Scott

Glad to hear :)

It doesn't. The only thing we've found to work on most devices was to Restore the tables in both the paid and free app, close the apps and open the app you want to play in. It's a big of a work around but it's not a fix and were still trying to track the issue down.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
FlippyFloppy,

Thank you for the reply. I only have the free app. Should I be able to safely update TPA?

Scott

Users with both versions have reported that they have lost some purchases and the restore function isn't working correctly for them. Others have reported that they have not encountered the issue at all so I can't say if you'll be part of the 50% with the bug or the 50% without it. We are still working on addressing the issue.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Thank you for the reply. This and the comments in the new IOS Interface thread will keep me on the sidelines.

Scott

Users with both versions have reported that they have lost some purchases and the restore function isn't working correctly for them. Others have reported that they have not encountered the issue at all so I can't say if you'll be part of the 50% with the bug or the 50% without it. We are still working on addressing the issue.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
FlippyFloppy,

Has this issue been addressed with the latest TPA version?

Scott

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
FlippyFloppy,

Has this issue been addressed with the latest TPA version?

Scott

There hasn't been any update.

Some users have reported that selecting Restore Purchases, then signing in and out of their FarSight accounts has restored their purchases. Support@FarSightStudios.com has also been restoring purchases for users that have not been able to restore their purchases.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
FlippyFloppy,
Is the beta test done? Has the issue been resolved?

Thank you,

Scott

From all reports I've read, it's been resolved. The fix will be in the upcoming release this Friday along with a fix for Season 6 entitlements for kickstarters.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.