Tables similar in gameplay to White Water?

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
I really enjoy the White Water table... In Pinball Arcade and the real table down the road from me. It's a table that keeps me coming back for more and has great replay longevity. I've boiled the replay value down to three aspects of the table (below), can anyone recommend other tables that have similar aspects to the gameplay:

1. The ability to stack the scoring so 1+1=3. By hitting the 5X playfield right before you get the multiball with the insanity falls jackpot multiplier, you can accrue massive points. I know that some games allow you to complete multiple objectives simultaneously, but are there any other tables, that when two objectives are completed together they interact for bigger scores. Do other games have a multiplier that applies against all shots?

2. In line with point one, I like how the game forces you to evaluate the trade offs of making different shots. Do I take the easy shot now for multiball, or to I risk trying to get the 5X multiplayer for bigger points before doing so.

3. A very difficult but cool wizard mode that takes a bit of time to get to.

What other tables would you recommend that are similar? Thanks!

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
s. Do other games have a multiplier that applies against all shots?

What other tables would you recommend that are similar? Thanks!
there is 2X playfield on RBION and Scared stiff. I fail to see anything special about the vacation jackpot. You just get it before a regular multiball. You can get it during Wet Willie and it isn't multiplied when 5X is active.

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
White water is also one of my absolute favourites both in TPA and in real. Another favourite in TPA is whirlwind. It's similar in many ways and try to combine the quick multiball with whirlwind multiball for extra points on upper flipper shots.
Another absolute favourite real table is spiderman. You can get 2x and 3x multipliers on different shots and some jackpots can end up huge. Awesome table with great ruleset and playfield.

And don't forget the bigfoot hotfoot on white water. If you are far from multiball but close to 5x it's a great alternative, you get 50 mil a shot and it quick feeds you. And you collect items for goldrush multiball. So check info on how many shots you need to activate now and then :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts