TAF is up

mystman12

Apr 21, 2013
Am I the only one who has a gaping hole where the bookshelf wheel is supposed to be?!?! Otherwise, the game plays great!

Patrick

May 21, 2012
I chose to restore my purchases but apparently I have to pay the table. I pledged 50$ during kickstarter. What did I miss?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
They are still unlocking the table for kickstarter backers. It's a bit of a bummer that we have to wait for this. With other KS tables you had to logout-login to get the table. Now your only option is to play the free version, or pay another 5-8 euro's or dollars :) ...I guess it was not possible to do this beforehand

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Except for the bookcase, great table. I don't even care if they fixed the other tables, I'll be playing this for a long time.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
Has anyone tried TAF on an older iPad? If so how does it play? I have an iPad 3 running 5.1.1 ya, I know it's old, but it still works. The game looks great!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just as i remember 20 odd years ago !!! i had it in my fish and chip shop for about 3 months .played it every night after work (and during work) yahoo it`s pissing down copping the tail of cyclone Marcia,so i`m inside all day.giving THE CREW

karl

May 10, 2012
If I only had downloaded the update 5 min later. Got the notice to download again and delete the app on my first game, right during the 50 Million callout.

Thanks for the update but this means that I have to figure out how to backup my scores if I am to delete the app. Think I just wait for the next update and play on with the sunken bookcase platform until then. No big deal (so far)

Otherwise the table looks good.

karl

May 10, 2012
Maybe I was a bit to fast on the button there. If I only have to delete Addams, then that should not affect the other scores, right? Just want to make sure. Happy that you came out with a fix this soon and congrats on this milestone of a table release.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
karl yeah itll onky delete adams family its

are you doing this update on ios? i tried re downloading and uts still the same

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.