Taxi and Harley Davidson release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

multivit

Jul 4, 2012
Gamecenter has always worked fine for me.

ok to be more precisely: the gamecenter achievements - most of my completed standard goals are not recognized and I recently finished the wizard goals for funhouse and it did not register.

some people reported the same for hoighscores since the last update as well

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
FarSight is not delaying console submissions , the Submissions get delayed by the companies , at MicroSoft there is a lengthy review process with a arbitrary pass/fail system , for flaws and just filling out the forms wrong.
For Sony CEU they have been told they have too many submissions backlogged from other companies , and will not receive any newer submissions until they catch up .
Only the apple App store takes submissions without a great deal of red tape and usually passes them on within the first week .

I probably came off incorrectly, I know Microsoft has a lengthy review process, I should have said, pushing back when they submit it to them in the first place. Just a personal disappointment as I look forward to the tables they release. Truly, I'd rather them take their time to squash as many bugs as possible

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
There are about 6 of us on this forum beta testing I think.

There are a lot more of us though, just check the hall of fame leaderboard in sandbox environment :)

I probably came off incorrectly, I know Microsoft has a lengthy review process, I should have said, pushing back when they submit it to them in the first place. Just a personal disappointment as I look forward to the tables they release. Truly, I'd rather them take their time to squash as many bugs as possible

Yes, DLC 4 and 5 being slightly delayed to fix bugs in the other 10 tables is a good thing :)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
There's also a substantial cost with each submission. I imagine that is one reason why FS is waiting until DLC 5 is ready before submitting the Title Update for 4. If 4 and 5 are updated together under 1 update, that's $40,000 that FS can devote to other resources.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Who is beta testing new releases? Is this only being done in house now? I was a tester back in January for the original release, but haven't heard from them since.

There are about 6 of us on this forum beta testing I think.

so I assume one cannot tell from the beta release if the gamecenter has been fixed?

ok to be more precisely: the gamecenter achievements - most of my completed standard goals are not recognized and I recently finished the wizard goals for funhouse and it did not register.

some people reported the same for hoighscores since the last update as well

Oh right, I haven't taken any notice of achievements.

.....Hmmmm*

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Personally, I don't chase after achievements at all, beta test or not. We're not paid to test so I'm not going to spend hours playing for achievements, I just concentrate on what I come across in normal play. Add to that the fact that the betas are played on a different ' sandbox ' gamecenter account which I constantly have to sign in and out of when switching between my normal retail version and the beta is a pain in the butt so I usually don't even sign into gamecenter when playing the beta.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Personally, I don't chase after achievements at all, beta test or not. We're not paid to test so I'm not going to spend hours playing for achievements, I just concentrate on what I come across in normal play. Add to that the fact that the betas are played on a different ' sandbox ' gamecenter account which I constantly have to sign in and out of when switching between my normal retail version and the beta is a pain in the butt so I usually don't even sign into gamecenter when playing the beta.

True-Guess the unpaid fan betatesters need to concentrate on gameplay rather than UI and extras.
Who's testing GameCenter though? It's been a bit of a disappointment after the wait :(

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
True-Guess the unpaid fan betatesters need to concentrate on gameplay rather than UI and extras.
Who's testing GameCenter though? It's been a bit of a disappointment after the wait :(

I'm only speaking for myself mind not the other testers, they may well be testing gamecenter achievements.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I don't think we can earn GameCenter achievements, as we're playing the free version of the tables. Also, the GameCenter isn't tied to our regular accounts, it's in a sandbox environment.

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
I with DLCs came out in the beggining of the month like they use too. both #4 and #5 have came out at the end of their respectiv months.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
A couple hours ago Farsight posted on Facebook that the ios update has been submitted and may be released next Friday. This was not a direct post but a response to someone asking where the update was.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
A couple hours ago Farsight posted on Facebook that the ios update has been submitted and may be released next Friday. This was not a direct post but a response to someone asking where the update was.

I hope that is true, fingers crossed. I hope they fixed the position of the magna save buttons on Black Knight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts