Taxi/HD/Gofers/Elvria update out!

Captain Chris

Jun 6, 2012
You'd think so, but no. Since Taxi is the free table of the month, that one has the same "must connect to the Internet" error as the other new ones, and there's no way to play the demo version instead. At least that's what's happening for me.

The only new one with a working demo is Harley. And is it just me, or is nudging completely broken on Harley? I can't find any way to get it to work. I suspect it has something to do with that very poorly placed orange button that sits exactly where I used to tap for the right flipper. Talking about iPhone in landscape. Haven't had a chance to try on iPad yet.

BTW all the buttons outside of the tables are wonky in landscape on iPhone too. The text is not centered, and longer button labels are truncated.
Works fine on my iPad 2.

subbie

Jun 14, 2012
WOW. WTF..... I got a joyride in taxi and the camera went under the freaking table and all the way to the back glass. Talk about some freaky ****.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
DL the free version. It comes with Taxi & Harley pre downloaded. That is how i'm playing it.

Thanks, got it. Fully playable Taxi is the silver lining of the day. Going to check out all the updated older tables next.

Something just over all feels wrong with Harley. Like i've had the right flipper not respond a few times. =/ I'm on a iPhone 4 btw.

It plays okay on the iPad (3). Not liking the orange button placement in either version (only tried landscape so far, though). Nudging works on the iPad, but definitely doesn't on the iPhone. Nudging does work on other tables on iPhone, so I guess it's just this one table. Seems alright, but it doesn't take very long to hit the scoring limit for the free version.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Did the update reset anyone else's scores and achievements?

Not for me. High scores, standard/wizard goals and leaderboard scores are all still there on the iPad.

On my iPhone, I seemed to be missing my scores, but I think I was still signed into my older Farsight account (I don't play on the iPhone that often). I logged out and back in (making sure to use the right account — the one with the same email my Facebook account is attached to), and it seems to at least have my hall of fame and leaderboard scores.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Frustrating as this delay is ,I must say I feel a bit better knowing we are all in this together and it doesn't come down to a whole lot of individual issues or problems. Far better chance that the eventual fix will be able to get us all playing again asap. I've dumped the app, reloaded, and am still in the same boat. Now downloading whatever fixes have been made on the previous tables ( wouldn't that require an internet connection ... ;) ) and standing by. I guess it's just IOS users' turn for some headaches since we tended to get through most previous updates on time and relatively problem free. I'm pleased we have this forum in this case so that I wouldn't go mad trying to figure it all out on my own.

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
I'm very happy that i also have a android mobile so i buy the new tables.
If the new fix is up and running then i will buy the new tables on my ipad.
But Elvira is realy very cool tables. It play smooth and i never thought that i liked it because it's a older machine.

baronkohinar

May 29, 2012
Something just over all feels wrong with Harley. Like i've had the right flipper not respond a few times. =/ I'm on a iPhone 4 btw.

I've had the same trouble with the right flipper in HD myself (intermittently, it stops responding). I'm on iPad 3, running OS 6.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
Simply press 'Start ' as though you were about to play.Download will/should commence immediately . This latest update has table fixes , so you will want to check each of your owned tables .

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.