Request Texture question

iamoneagain

Oct 4, 2012
So will they be rescanning the older tables with the new camera? There's a huge difference in clarity between Junk Yard and Monster Bash. Would be nice to get new scans along with the new lighting.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Wouldn't using a professional scanner to scan playfields, etc be better than taking photos? A lot of VP tables are scanned like this - why not tap into the community?

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Take a look at VPs uw and randr monster bash pc killer ed.
THAT monster bash looks amazing! No blurry textures, nice plastic looking toys, and great fake lights. So for MB VP is the standard now.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Take a look at VPs uw and randr monster bash pc killer ed.
THAT monster bash looks amazing! No blurry textures, nice plastic looking toys, and great fake lights. So for MB VP is the standard now.
Done by unclewilly, who himself has made an appearance in these very forums! Was offering assistance to FarSight as well, from what I remember.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Is it possible the work done on the PS4/XB1 could be ported right over to the PC version, assuming these version have better textures for whatever reason.

Longi

May 30, 2013
Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Your second TOM Screenshot iis a perfect example for THE PINK. Around the shoot again light is a graphic bug which shows real white. The splash art around it is a dark pinkish color, but it should be white as on the real table. Same as the rabbits...
I know it should resemble GI from the pub or games room, but it is just to heavy on some tables.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
I think the PC tables look fantastic, apart from the odd issue here and there i have never really seen much difference between the PS4 and the PC, apart from the PS4 dim lights feature, i thought the PS4 tables were done from all the same images they used for the PC version.
The tables look great for me on the PC in 1080p, could it be plying on a 60 inch HDTV plasma and a 42 in LED HDTV might help how the tables look, i don't know.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.