Thank You, Farsight. Thank you thank you thank you thank you

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Well,

It certainly has been a while.

How are my good friends and new friends (and my old nemesis...es?)?

Well, today I fired up me ol' Pinny Ballie app and lo and behold. Eight Ball Deluxe. Well great horny toads...Eight Ball Deluxe.
I mean...I'm frigging speechless. It feels like my day. What a great day.

I open the app and hear...well almost nothing, no loud guitar riff and then...all of a sudden, a cursor I've never seen before...could it mean?...Does it mean...why yes it does, the new UI and it's decent.
Did I just hear the song for the app was altered? Wait, not altered YAY IT'S TOMMY!!!!!

And Eight Ball Deluxe.

Guys, I can't say enough what this means to me.

My first request of Farsight, back around April 2012 was for High Speed 2 and Eight Ball Deluxe.

Man did I have a wait in store. But man, was it worth it. Over those years, there were issues to iron out. Questions on how well FS could really create tables, quality issues, bugs, all that. You guys remember that? I mean, think, 2012 and 2013 were really very bittersweet times for TPA and this forum. There were such great things happening but the tables seemed so all over the place.

Now look at where we are. It's beautiful. I took a break for a while and came back feeling refreshed. I was tired for a spell, pinball just wasn't interesting to me for a bit, I was burnt. I tried to return and it never stuck...who knows, maybe this is the same...but I felt it...the pull.

I got my High Speed 2, it did draw me in for a bit
Now I have my EBD to go with it. This is great days..

Oh and what's this? Indy 500 too? When did this happen? Oh who cares, it's here and I'm happy.

I just bought season 6 pro, and i do believe I need to purchase season 4 still, it's been that long.

Hi guys, I missed you all, and I may not be obsessively back, but I think I'll be popping in a bit more often, maybe a happier person overall.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks guys.

Gonna have to find an alternate mode of out-of-forum communication since I scrapped my FB account a few months ago.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Something I need to do someday.

Funny thing is, the first thing i thought of doing was posting that I had disabled my account on my timeline.

At this point I don't even miss it. I've been enjoying more face to face time with people and when we do get together we have way more things to talk about because I don't know what's going on in anyone's lives anymore. It's glorious.

Something I never started.

Envy

This really sounds like a paid ad. :D

Well, it is decent. Though that was before I tried using the scroll wheel on my mouse or tried using Enter to start a new game in portrait mode on the non primary monitor.
Hopefully it improves, but I like where it's going.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Sometimes stepping away is the best way to appreciate what is there. Try to avoid checking on if any of the old things that bothered you are still there. Instead just revel in what makes you happy with the game and you'll be much better for it.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Sometimes stepping away is the best way to appreciate what is there. Try to avoid checking on if any of the old things that bothered you are still there. Instead just revel in what makes you happy with the game and you'll be much better for it.

Agreed, though, nothing bothered me that much, I was just burnt. Needed to go play some Nintendo for a while

Welcome back SB

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts