The 1st New England/Northeast TPA pinball gathering!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I know that some of us have talked about it,but I thought it was high time we got the ball rolling on it.
So I think some advance planning is needed :)

First,where do we go? With the coming of Pop Bumpers Pinball in Weymouth, MA - we could do a pinball "pub" crawl - with Lanes & Games & TPWA thrown in. But...

If we stick to one location to start,then it's gotta be The Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham,NH. It has plenty of machines to play,and some places nearby to get a bite to eat if wanted or needed.

Once we figure out where,then it is a question of when?

I think that a weekend day would probably be best for most. I personally,due to my job,get vacations later this month & in April,so anything during those weeks would work for me.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Let's make this happen!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
There could be a rotation eventually but pinball wizard arcade is so much bigger than anything else. The location is the only drawback.

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
To me TPWA seems like the best solution for a gathering with the number of machines available on a Saturday afternoon would be ideal. Also with Suppa's, Dunkin Donuts, Subway and a Chinese restaurant in the same plaza there's plenty of options for food.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
To me TPWA seems like the best solution for a gathering with the number of ,but machines available on a Saturday afternoon would be ideal. Also with Suppa's, Dunkin Donuts, Subway and a Chinese restaurant in the same plaza there's plenty of options for food.

This is my choice as well,but I wanted to list some other options as well.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I'm outside of Boston (Western MA) so there aren't really any options out this way. Pinball Wizard would certainly seem to be the best place for an initial gathering IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts