The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Darkmiss

Jun 17, 2013
Funds may have rolled in a-lot faster for this KS if Playstation 4 users thought they might actually get to play this, sometime in the next few years.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
I have no idea, but he makes it so obvious. He not only asks about me on the KS page, but he creates an account in my friend's name and then tries to say I'm being "paranoid". The guy has the IQ of a chia pet. (UPDATE: Now he just changed the account name to "Mikey Morse". Hmmmm, I guess I wasn't so "paranoid" after all. lol)

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

;)

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Cant KickStarter just block his IP address from accessing the addams family kickstarter page?

As far as I know, no.

I could report him for using my name and taunting, but he's not worth it. It's more entertaining to just laugh at his endless stupidity.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
As much as I enjoy a good old-fashioned game of Smack-a-Troll, let's leave abortion out of it.

My only concern is this twat could for the hell of it make a $100,000 pledge thus smashing the target and then everyone would more or less stop pledging and then in the last hour he could pull the $100,000

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
As far as I know, once the pledge amount is over the required funding amount, you can no longer cancel your bid, so, he'd be stuck with a 100k bill! Lol.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
My only concern is this twat could for the hell of it make a $100,000 pledge thus smashing the target and then everyone would more or less stop pledging and then in the last hour he could pull the $100,000
I think $10,000 is the maximum pledge amount.

The other thing is that once a kickstarter meets its goal and it's in the last 24 hours, you can't remove your pledge if doing so would drop the project below its goal.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I think that the kickstarter may jump at the beginning of the month.
I want to pledge a 100 but I prefer waiting the beginning of the month because my visa is a little high this month.
Maybe I'm not the only one waiting a bit for similar reasons?

Beatnik-Filmstar

May 10, 2014
I have no idea, but he makes it so obvious. He not only asks about me on the KS page, but he creates an account in my friend's name and then tries to say I'm being "paranoid". The guy has the IQ of a chia pet. (UPDATE: Now he just changed the account name to "Mikey Morse". Hmmmm, I guess I wasn't so "paranoid" after all. lol)
(

Any idea how he switched to Mickey? I just commented and it went up under my real name, instead of Beatnik-Filmstar. Was able to change my profile name that you see if clicking my actual name, but not the name itself. I have no idea why I give a crap, but I tend not to use my real name in public forums.

Edit - nevermind. Change went through. Just took a bit to propagate I guess.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I think that the kickstarter may jump at the beginning of the month.
I want to pledge a 100 but I prefer waiting the beginning of the month because my visa is a little high this month.
Maybe I'm not the only one waiting a bit for similar reasons?

They don't take your money until after it's over, and only if successful.

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
Does anyone know if the Gold edition will be available for separate purchase once it's released? I can't pledge $100 now, but may be able to pay more than a normal table's price once it releases.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Does anyone know if the Gold edition will be available for separate purchase once it's released? I can't pledge $100 now, but may be able to pay more than a normal table's price once it releases.

They can say "No, it's exclusive" all they want, but in the end, I'll bet they release it. It might not be within 6 months, but I bet we see it soon after a year goes by.

Besides, after that long, who cares if they release it to the general public? I don't have an extra $100.00 just layin around the house, but I can chip in $20-$25.00 for the Gold version after a certain amount of time passes. Plus, that extra money helps them continue onto a new season.

Everyone wins. Those who disagree are just being silly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.