The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Mike Lindsey posted this in the kickstarter comments.

"We are going to make some substantial updates as soon as they are approved. Sooner is definitely better than later at this point, but the first of the month is the real deadline to get a stretch goal in."

Now I don't think this means another licensed pin as those things just don't move that quickly. So I'm guessing that they are trying to get approval for mods such as Fester or the bear skin rug. They would need to get approval to make these changes and many would kick in an extra $5 or $10 for them. This is total speculation on my part.

Last edited:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Stretch Goals

I don't like TSPP as a stretch goal either. A stretch goal that isn't achievable isn't a goal worth having. A stretch goal needs to be something we can actually get for another $10,000 or so.

I'd love TSPP but we all know it won't be cheap enough to be achievable as part of this kickstarter.
------------
Right you are eh. That's why (IMHO) it will only take a stretch goal like like: "Sorcerer" or "Medusa". Let alone, a discount, etc. for Season 4.

Jun 29, 2013
When do you have to choose what Platforms your want the table for? After you make your pledge or at the end of the Kickstarter if it gets funded?

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
I expect you'll get a message through your Kickstarter account when the time is appropriate to choose which platforms you would like.

FoxMcCloud

May 13, 2014
Sorcerer as a KICKSTARTER exclusive table?

Sorcerer in general (as in just getting the table, not related to a Kickstarter reward) was asked about during the Diner livestream. They don't have the table anymore and I believe they said they couldn't just re-create it from old assets.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
Whatever happened to that guy who said he'd eat his hat if the kickstarter wasn't funded by half way through? ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts