The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Well, for starters, how do you tell them which user to ban? Or even how to _pronounce_ its current name (assuming that it's not changed again in the past 5 minutes?)

Also, with multiple FB accounts, that can translate to multiple KS accounts. It'll be a temporary patch at best.

Good point. :(

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
im sorry i read the last comments seems some people have a real hardon for the more prominet members, he faked it as me but you want me just irc i dont use facebook, its kinda creepy

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm going to have to kindly ask that we keep this thread focused on The Addams Family Kickstarter itself. Any further posts referencing a certain issue in the Kickstarter comments section will be deleted.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Fair enough. Any thoughts on realistic, realizable stretch goals? IMHO, getting the other two actors' images sounds like its off the table (table purists and wishful thinkers aside.)

Someone invoked the ghost of Sorcerer as the one of the remaining unported PHoF tables. I've played it exactly once IRL, but it was pretty cool. How about we do what we do best... rampant speculation?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Fair enough. Any thoughts on realistic, realizable stretch goals? IMHO, getting the other two actors' images sounds like its off the table (table purists and wishful thinkers aside.)

Someone invoked the ghost of Sorcerer as the one of the remaining unported PHoF tables. I've played it exactly once IRL, but it was pretty cool. How about we do what we do best... rampant speculation?

I'm all for having an emulated version of Sorcerer in The Pinball Arcade and if funding is needed to buy the real table and for development costs, then by all means add this as a stretch goal and I'll gladly double my pledge.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
The iOS update with the kickstarter info is now up. Should lead to a kickstarter boost. Come on iOS people!
It certainly got me to be a backer (my first). I hope others will follow suit. I'd love to see this table done as I've never played it real-life...come to think of it, I've never played ANY of the ~50 tables in real-life, let alone seen them. I'm in SoCal. Big Bear is not far. ;)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm all for having an emulated version of Sorcerer in The Pinball Arcade and if funding is needed to buy the real table and for development costs, then by all means add this as a stretch goal and I'll gladly double my pledge.

Word! I am right there with you. Sorcerer is far too good of a game to continue ignoring and has every reason to be made (requests, polls, previous release). I would love to see the stretch goals be used for supporting a couple tables that haven't been made or a license that would be pretty small on its own but not necessarily so huge it would require a kickstarter

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

Word! I am right there with you. Sorcerer is far too good of a game to continue ignoring and has every reason to be made (requests, polls, previous release). I would love to see the stretch goals be used for supporting a couple tables that haven't been made or a license that would be pretty small on its own but not necessarily so huge it would require a kickstarter

+1

I've been asking for this table in so many ways (12 Days of Xmas idea, KS Stretch goal, etc) and each time, it's never good news.

All we can do is keep trying!!!

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
"FarSight Studios 10 minutes ago

We are currently trying to negotiate a deal as a our stretch goal, but there is no guarantee that we will be able to do what we are going for. Hopefully will have news today! Either way, we are still looking pretty good! You guys rock!
"

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I would be so bummed out if it was to get the remaining actors licenses, which is what it sounds like. I mean, they made the ringmaster in cv as a hybrid of the actual and prototype versions, they made the monsters in Monster Bash look nothing like the actual toys, and they left out two songs in Creature, so they haven't been 100% accurate with their pinball tables in the first place. They will barely have to make any changes to Christopher Lloyd in the first place and the only way you would be able to notice the difference on the back glass is if you zoom into it using pro mode. I would much rather have farsight devote time to rom emulating the older tables (which one of the reasons why we haven't seen this already is because it isn't going to be very profitable to them) or do Jive Time or Ace High. Even Sorcerer would be better than Christopher Lloyd's likeness. :p

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I see it being another license the same way TZ->STTNG. Maybe TSPP but I'd take say... The Shadow or Corvette since I've played both of those and never seen a TSPP let alone played one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts