The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
At the $100 tier, I would love for FarSight to make it so you can have 2 Gold Versions....in my case I would have one for my PlayStation 4 and one on my Galaxy S4 phone, for on the go. I think a lot of people would bump up their pledge.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
At the $100 tier, I would love for FarSight to make it so you can have 2 Gold Versions....in my case I would have one for my PlayStation 4 and one on my Galaxy S4 phone, for on the go. I think a lot of people would bump up their pledge.
Yeah, I play quite a bit on iOS and some on PC...it would be nice to have TAFG on both instead of having to pick one.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
They said they were hoping to have something to announce last night. That clearly didn't happen but maybe that will come this evening?
FS is way too busy implementig dx11 and cab support to care about the kickstarter.
Or they already started with the port for playstation 5 an xbox2.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Almost $2000 for the day today. Between the engadget article and the iOS notification the campaign as got a lot of momentum right now. How about a stretch goal, FS! (I'm sure they're as frustrated as we are, to be honest. It seemed like they were working on getting a deal inked out before they could reveal it the other day when the rep posted on KS. Probably hit a snag or someone is dragging their feet.)

I've been in for the $20 tier for a while now but will almost certainly be upping to the $50 tier before the end of it.

I know this has been discussed in the past, but would anybody care to save me the time of sifting through the other 28 pages of this thread to tell me if it has been explicitly stated as to whether the gold version will give you both the gold AND standard machines on the same device? I know you get both, but I don't know if I've seen that explicit said you could have them both on the same device. If so, I may consider upping to $100.

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
I think Jay and Bobby should have a garage sale!

If they each get $5k they get to take the day off and have every member of the staff bring them coffee as they hang out in the break room all day!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Normally I'd counsel patience, but yeah, ten days is too long between updates. A kickstarter is not something that benefits from passive management; you really have to feed a campaign updates regularly to get the most out of it.

Didn't they say they were getting permission or clearing something for something or other.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I'm hoping the stretch goal isn't another table as has been done in the past. That's not exactly an incentive for me. Why would I increase my pledge to get, say, TSPP, when I could probably pledge that same amount on a TSPP kickstarter and get the actual table as a reward?

No, I'd rather see...something else. I dunno what, but not that.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012

Not only do I agree,I'd go a step further. I'd take the Gold TAFC level down to $50. I think that you'd get a lot of lower-tiered backers to jump up to the higher amount with that. And you wouldn't lose people at the $100 level if you gave them two copies of TAFC Gold. IMHO

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'm hoping the stretch goal isn't another table as has been done in the past. That's not exactly an incentive for me. Why would I increase my pledge to get, say, TSPP, when I could probably pledge that same amount on a TSPP kickstarter and get the actual table as a reward?

I wouldn't mind seeing a table - but something like TSPP isn't going to cut it. You should have,IMHO - either a smaller priced table that would be within easy reach,say $5000 as an example. Or,like some forum members have said - a Paramount-licensed table ala Congo.

Regardless,Farsight has got to me more hands on with this. I do think it'll get funded,but by no means is it a slam dunk.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

FYI...if another table is presented as a stretch goal and the goal is met, everyone that's in a tier that has TAF table as a reward will get the stretch table as well.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
FYI...if another table is presented as a stretch goal and the goal is met, everyone that's in a tier that has TAF table as a reward will get the stretch table as well.
PiNWiZ knows something we don't. o.0

Now I'm excited. Hopefully we get the update tomorrow.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
[douses keyboard in sacred oils, arranges lit candles in mystic circle, places Bobby King voodoo doll in exact center]

[chanting at doll] Seawitch! Seawitch! Seawitch! Seawitch!

[knocks over candle onto keyboard, horror as keys alight]

Seaw... oh hell!

[beats out flames with Bobby King doll, looks at smoking ruin on desk]

Ummm...

[tidies up computer before wife comes into the room]

Maybe a free T-shirt?

Last edited:

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Wouldn't it be something if they were going after "Back to the Future"? ;)
Now you're just being crazy. BTTF would be awesome, but it would also likely include the expensive C. Lloyd license.

Then again, Michael J. Fox's likeness isn't on the BTTF table, so who needs Lloyd while we're at it? It's being wiped from the AF table, isn't it?

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I have one question someone told me they think they heard from the podcast I believe if I understand my friends thoughts on the stand alone table at the end of this month after being purchased will be based on daily credits or pay to play only. I hope it's not like my credits run out and I play again after they are regenerated or I pay to play when my existing credits run out.

That would just be a turn off for for me anyways.

Is this in fact true does anyone even know?

Sorry to change the subject I just hope my friend was wrong on his information he shared with me yesterday.
Thanks Folks!!!

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
They just updated:

Creator FarSight Studios
7 minutes ago
We are trying to work out Christopher Lloyd, currently and hopefully more than that, but not sure what's going to happen. We will come back here and let you know what we can and make an update once we get some good news! :)

Creator FarSight Studios
9 minutes ago
The announcement will be exciting if it works out! We thought we would have confirmation today, but nothing yet. No matter what, any extra we get will go towards our next licensed table which will be a very popular one, obviously. Otherwise it wont fund! :-D Don't worry guys the Kickstarter is doing great with no changes. If we get what we are looking for, then things will pick up quick. You guys are awesome and we are very happy we have many of you very active on the Kickstarter wall!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Thanks for the update Bowflex!

I have to say it's not too enticing to see "Christopher Lloyd" get paid by us paying more on TAF KS that's not a push for me to possibly pledge more money as a stretch goal by any means.

Just saying.....

I'am Looking for something else to push pledges into a stretch goal but only time will tell.
Let see what else is possibly up FarSights sleeves before the clock times out.

tick.... tock............

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts