The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Not like they need my messily contribution to get this done, but I am not happy about my scores for the kickstarter tourney disappearing. I use my gf psn login to play as Im not gonna start over on the goals (spoiledgirl83). I was at 17th last I checked in the silver tournament, now I 'have qualified for the bronze tier!' No scores listed at all. In one of the first tournaments I qualified for gold and had the eyeball special ball, now dont have the eyeball and found out the hard way if I change to a different ball on a table that already has the eyeball there is no going back. Seems this is an on going issue.

I truly don't get the appeal for all these tournaments, esp when the issues and hacked scores are endless?

Is Christopher llyods voice in the BTTF table?

All over it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99mRrULqPYY

Last edited:

Beatnik-Filmstar

May 10, 2014
I truly don't get the appeal for all these tournaments, esp when the issues and hacked scores are endless?

Makes being a Steam only player nice sometimes. Tournament? Pfft. Not eligible. Hall of Fame points what now? Nope.

( Excuse me while I go obsess over Steam achievements. I'll be in the corner. )

Edit - And I just realized that you're Mike on the kickstarter. Probably going to fall on deaf ears, but I'll reiterate here that no - I'm not whoever that Moo guy is. 27 posts or not, I didn't actually register this account 5 months ago as some sort of long con in order to troll a kickstarter that didn't even exist yet.

Isn't that guy Sir Moovenstein? That's not me. This is.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BeatnikFilmstar/games/
Unless an additional 400 hours in game all in the name of trolling sounds reasonable. I don't know. What the Hell ever.

Edit again - well, he's back and now using my name. The most recent post calling you paranoid again isn't me - take a second to check the profile numbers on the kickstarter accounts. My apologies to the mods - I seem to remember a post here telling us to stay on topic. Will leave things at this.

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Apparently a big announcement coming up.Something to do with Lloyd.
Anyways 9 days of this madness to go.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Do you guys really believe IT could be the announcement ?
Or are we only... 3 ?
;)

Well big chance
Atleast we don't have to worry Michael J Fox as a hurdle on BTTF pinball table.He did not want anything to do with it.Lovely Man.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yep, no MJ Fox. The artist used his son's face instead (at lease that's what somebody told me). But it does have licensed music. If it is BTTF, hope they can keep the music in it.

Even without a stretch goal announced, the kickstarter is marching along nicely. Can't see any way it won't be successful.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
This game features three songs that were featured in Part I and III of the hit film series: "The Power of Love", "Back in Time" (originally performed by Huey Lewis and the News), and "Doubleback" (originally performed by ZZ Top).
Michael J. Fox refused to permit his image to be used to adorn the backglass of the game, so the replacement image has Marty McFly wearing glasses.
As for Fox's replacement in the promo picture, he's the son of Paul Faris who also worked on this table.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Over 84k now.Can see the finish line

Hopefully after the big update the remaining balance will be evaporated quickly

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I just feel that images on the Backglass of any table that is just a quick pan & scan before we play the table is not a big deal we focus mainly on the playing field not the Backglass the camera moves around so fast I really don't get to take in the art on the Backglass that much anyway. Just my take on likeness on the Backglass of any pinball table.
Lloyd is on the play field up front and center. I don't care about the back glass either, but where his face is here, to me it's important that it's correct.

BN-AM326_PINBAL_M_20131120144652.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.