The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think I'd rather be sold into slavery than play that game again. lol

It was a major disappointment for me. I was hoping it would be better, and more fun, than "Black Hole". Boy, was it anything but.

+1. It's my third least favorite table in TPA, after El Dorado and Goin' Nuts.

As for selling siblings (or in my case, kids) into slavery, it's harder than you'd think. Whilst we prefer to go the Circus route, they never seem to call you back with a quote....

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
I think I'd rather be sold into slavery than play [Haunted House] again. lol

It was a major disappointment for me. I was hoping it would be better, and more fun, than "Black Hole". Boy, was it anything but.

It was the first machine that I really remember playing: a massive thing with two (!) sets of flipper buttons, the multiple levels... just plain cool. Virtual isn't quite the same (and it's fast in TPA) but Gottleibs of the era all appear to be pretty brutal.

Interestingly, I was hoping for BH to be another HH, and was disappointed. Different strokes, I suppose. (Didn't care for it in PHOF either.)

+1. It's my third least favorite table in TPA, after El Dorado and Goin' Nuts.

As for selling siblings (or in my case, kids) into slavery, it's harder than you'd think. Whilst we prefer to go the Circus route, they never seem to call you back with a quote....

The secret is to lose them in line for the sideshow.

Oh, hang on. Child Protective Services is at the door. Wonder what they could want?

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
It was the first machine that I really remember playing: a massive thing with two (!) sets of flipper buttons, the multiple levels... just plain cool. Virtual isn't quite the same (and it's fast in TPA) but Gottleibs of the era all appear to be pretty brutal.

Interestingly, I was hoping for BH to be another HH, and was disappointed. Different strokes, I suppose. (Didn't care for it in PHOF either.)

I eventually came to realize that I just don't like bottom floor tables like BH and HH. I mean, don't get me wrong, BH is fun...for about 5 minutes.

The concept is cool, I'll give it that much, but it's just not my cup of tea.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
waiting.gif

An update Farsight ?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
86.5k pledged, 8 days to go. Looks like it'll be a photo finish, I might need to get my paycheck ready...

Naw, it's been clearing well over 2k for the past 6 days. I would say that it gets another 4-6 k in the next 48 hours and then spikes past the goal with the surge that always happens with about 5-10% of the goal left like the other previous kickstarters. Depending on the timing of a stretch goal announcement and how feasible it is, we could end up with mission accomplished even earlier.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Cheer up man. Don't be a Debbie Downer. I, like most am waiting to help the kickstarter. Even though I'm confident the goal will be met. FS are on our side and they will make what we want. Have patience. If you want an update every day, it's not gonna happen. No offense my friend

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
No update in over 10 days my man. Who said everyday????
And three weeks later no pics of Phantom Of The Opera on FB page.
FarSight is slipping right now.
They said some nice stretch goals were coming later in the KS have you seriously seen any yet?????
tick.....tock..........B O O M!!!!!!!
This is all I have to say on this they said they had stretch goals weeks ago to be introduced later in this KS they are waiting till the last minute to try and figure something out.
Don't tell folks you have stretch goals if you don't have the damn stretch goals. Period!!!!
Don't say what you don't even have then folks won't ask where is it at all day on FB page and KS page. They brought that on themselves. Later!!!!

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
No update in over 10 days my man. Who said everyday????
And three weeks later no pics of Phantom Of The Opera on FB page.
FarSight is slipping right now.
They said some nice stretch goals were coming later in the KS have you seriously seen any yet?????
tick.....tock..........B O O M!!!!!!!
This is all I have to say on this they said they had stretch goals weeks ago to be introduced later in this KS they are waiting till the last minute to try and figure something out.
Don't tell folks you have stretch goals if you don't have the damn stretch goals. Period!!!!
Don't say what you don't even have then folks won't ask where is it at all day on FB page and KS page. They brought that on themselves. Later!!!!

Who's to say there aren't going to be stretch goals? I feel like you are assuming the worst. And even so, be happy with TAF. Lighten up man, we all want TAF, a stretch goal, and some conformation on the KS. But can't you be happy with the fact that TAF will be made? Best news of all, we should be bouncing off the walls and instead you are bi***ing about a stretch goal. Howbout you just contribute to the next KS, and call it good? Oh but you need info now... My bad

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Sorry man. I understand your frustration. The problem is that you could play BSD in the meantime. Don't you think they pulled some strings there? All I'm saying is, do what you can towards this KS, but don't complain about things that are unimportant. I can tell you right now that TAF is going to make it. As far as stretch goals... That's nothing to complain about. As far as I'm concerned my friend, you have nothing to complain about.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Wasn't there a humorous "but farsight said... (whine whine)" thread already?
Quite the running gag.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Probably so. I've got nothing against Wild one, or whatever. Sorry man, maybe I misunderstood you. But for some reason I made it personal. Agh the interweb, it happens

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I'am not mad or angry with anyone we cool Extork.
Just being real nothing more I'am no hater or troller.
I'am not the only one asking these questions across the threads,KS or FB page. But I feel the frustrations of other pinheads and I have the same feelings. I'am not trying to start anything just venting the same concerns.
I'am out I will leave y'all folks alone. Night all!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.