The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'am not mad or angry with anyone we cool Extork.
Just being real nothing more I'am no hater or troller.
I'am not the only one asking these questions across the threads,KS or FB page. But I feel the frustrations of other pinheads and I have the same feelings. I'am not try to start anything just venting the same concerns.
I'am out I will leave y'all folks alone. Night all!

I get where you're coming from. And it might be hard to be positive when FS doesnt come out and say anything about what you mentioned. We are still homies :-/ I hope

Get your *** in that top 10 IOS kickstarter tourney.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Were cool for sure Extork.

Nice to know now that EARTHSHAKER & mostly likely Cyclone will be in Season 4 according to Bobby King I think F-14 Tomcat will be a later season I feel since the voting pole we had with Diner it's a no brainer for the runner up tables not to show up in season 4. Great News There! Looking forward to seeing some Phantom pics for our Season 4 starter. Fingers crossed for something exciting on stretch goals before time ticks out.

We Still Homies Extork

"Pinheads 4 Life Homes"

Also Nice Share Firefox2000!!!

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I really thought that we would get an update today
Not really impressed
Also 3 updates in 3 weeks.
Surely we get more updates in the other kickstarters than this.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
promotion/marketing/pr has never been Farsights forte! :) Has always been frustrating and requires a culture change within organisation which stems from the top.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
W1ldd, the kickstarter shouldn't be a surprise. This is how they always run them. Look at the first three.

Would I like them to have stretch goals ready to go before the KS even begins? Yes
Would I like to see more updates? Even small ones like a vid of two employees playing the Addams pin fir bragging rights? Yep, I sure would
Would I like some more varied and different KS pledge levels? Sure

But this is how they run a kickstarter. And it's going to be successful, just like the first three. I know you only want to see it go as well as possible, but it's not worth raising your blood pressure over.

xcinder360

May 29, 2012
Careful... the mods here have made it clear we're to focus all talk on the main focus of the Kickstarter, which is the Addams Family table coming to Pinball Arcade.

I'll be glad when the remaining $10,000 is pledged within the remaining 8 days, with or without stretch goals.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Bobby king was the caller on eye on the weekend yesterday doing some promo for the table, the kickstart, and giving some info about the stretch goals, the upcoming POTO table, and other stuff, including season 4 which he say's starts this month, he starts at 8 mins in.
http://www.wspd.com/media/podcast-eye-on-your-weekend-eoyweekend/eye-on-your-weekend-1003-25381442/

See, that's how professionals do an interview! You could tell by certain word choices that they weren't really pinballers, but they obviously had done research and didn't sound like they were out of their league. I've interviewed Bobby a few times, and he can talk A LOT. You'll notice that they jumped in and gave info for him instead, in a very succinct manner. While there was barely any info given we didn't already know here on the forum, I appreciate the way they conducted the interview.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Bobby king was the caller on eye on the weekend yesterday doing some promo for the table, the kickstart, and giving some info about the stretch goals, the upcoming POTO table, and other stuff, including season 4 which he say's starts this month, he starts at 8 mins in.
http://www.wspd.com/media/podcast-eye-on-your-weekend-eoyweekend/eye-on-your-weekend-1003-25381442/

Damn from what Booby says about Data East and Season 4 sounds like it will be like season 2 but replace Gottlieb with Data East.....im totally fine with that!.

I know this will never happen but would love Batman, but i guess these would be way before Batman....

Jurassic Park
Guns N' Roses
Last Action Hero
Lethal Weapon 3
Back to the Future
The Simpsons

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Guns N Roses will never happen. Bobby's said as much.
JP would be great but a serious stretch, sadly.
LAH is unlikely because Ahnold.
LW3 just sucks (my opinion; ymmv).
BTTF... see Lloyd, Christopher re: TAF licensing x 100.
DE Simpsons is poor also and not as good at all as Stern TSPP. Though I suppose get one license, get both....

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Guns N Roses will never happen. Bobby's said as much.
JP would be great but a serious stretch, sadly.
LAH is unlikely because Ahnold.
LW3 just sucks (my opinion; ymmv).
BTTF... see Lloyd, Christopher re: TAF licensing x 100.
DE Simpsons is poor also and not as good at all as Stern TSPP. Though I suppose get one license, get both....

Well that doesn't leave much else of any merit then really.......

Laser War (1987)
Aaron Spelling
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends (1993)
Checkpoint (1991)
Hook (1992)
King Kong (1990)
Maverick (1994)
RoboCop (1990)
Secret Service (1988)
Star Trek (1991)
Star Wars (Data East) (1992)
Tales from the Crypt (1993)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1991)
Time Machine (1988)
The Who's Tommy Pinball Wizard (1994)
WWF Royal Rumble (1994)

obviously TFTC is the jewel in the crown but that wont be until next October.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This is the third and final warning...any further references to a certain issue in the Kickstarter comments section will result in a permanent loss of privileges to participate on our forum.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
All the same, a strong weekend would make everyone sleep a lot better, I'm sure. I want the Mamushka in my pocket!

... uh, so to speak.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.