The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Guns N Roses will never happen. Bobby's said as much.
JP would be great but a serious stretch, sadly.
LAH is unlikely because Ahnold.
LW3 just sucks (my opinion; ymmv).
BTTF... see Lloyd, Christopher re: TAF licensing x 100.
DE Simpsons is poor also and not as good at all as Stern TSPP. Though I suppose get one license, get both....

If the one interview is to be believed, Bobby said LAH would happen in season 5. Everything else I agree 100% about. Which sucks because of any DE table out there, Guns N Roses would be the one I'd want in TPA.

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
Axl Rose, from Guns 'N' Roses, is a famously hardball negotiator. And has apparently fallen out with Slash, the guitarist.

I don't know too much about them, but from what I do know it'd be very hard if those two owned relevant rights.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Hehe, just watch Metallica's 'one and a half years...' Where James is making fun of Axel's list what he wants to have in his changing room... ;)

Found it... At the one minute mark: http://youtu.be/sH-yHxiLLoY

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Hehe, just watch Metallica's 'one and a half years...' Where James is making fun of Axel's list what he wants to have in his changing room... ;)

Found it... At the one minute mark: http://youtu.be/sH-yHxiLLoY

I had the hots for Tabitha Soren back in the day!

Back on topic, this is going to get funded,but just barely. Good thing it's the most popular pinball of all time - because that's the only reason why this KS is going to make it.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I had the hots for Tabitha Soren back in the day!

Back on topic, this is going to get funded,but just barely. Good thing it's the most popular pinball of all time - because that's the only reason why this KS is going to make it.

Well if there was more updates maybe it would have already been funded by now!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Axl Rose, from Guns 'N' Roses, is a famously hardball negotiator. And has apparently fallen out with Slash, the guitarist.

I don't know too much about them, but from what I do know it'd be very hard if those two owned relevant rights.

Basically slash and axl hate each other. Spaghetti incident was done with each in seperate locations. So unless it's something axl wants first it won't happen. There's also an added issue with the appetite for destruction songs as the original drummer Steven Adler held the band up for ransom during a show demanding a bigger royalty cut and axl relented. It's basically what Adler lives off of now besides celebrity rehab appearances. So I would highly doubt we'll ever see the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.