The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I hope they give us an update on the kickstarter.Its been nearly 2 weeks since the announcement

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
it's killing me... and I think I'm not the only one...

yeah, give us a news for the kickstarter... make it happen... we've been waiting for so long... I WANT TO PLAY IT!!! ^^

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
3029784-godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-30354011-640-387.jpg

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Man, I'd kill to finally get a chance to play "WWF Royal Rumble"!

I have had the chance to see many tables all over the country back in the 90's. The only place I ever saw a WWF Royal Rumble pin was a a hole in the wall truck stop in Arizona near the New Mexico border. There is someone selling one here locally - but I don't have the cash for it...

Fun pin,BTW.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm guessing we will get the kickstarter start date when Diner is released in a couple weeks.
Just a gut feeling. I have no inside info.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Or working on that super high definition edition of Goin' Nuts that everyone is asking for?

Now with more soundtrack.

whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-
whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-
whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek-whek...

sorry for that... that's vergin' on a forum abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts