The Addams Family released

CmputrBlu

Jun 30, 2012
The mini update did fix challenge mode but it stole my balls! I can no longer select any of the custom Addams Family or bowling balls. On the table that I had previously selected one of these balls, it is still there and works. It still shows all custom ball packs as purchased, so that's not the issue. I just can't seem to find them when cycling through.

Same here. I had the Fester head selected when I went to play tonite; but when I went to change the ball..all the Adam's Family balls were gone from the choices. What the?!

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Bowling balls weren't supposed to be available before.

The TAF balls are rewards or separate purchases. Were you supposed to have them as reward or did you purchase them and they no longer show up?

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Can I ask where are all the TPA pinball packs are in Steam? I try to look for them in the Steam store and couldn't find anything and in game the only ball that I have to purchase is the eyeball.

Thanks for the help.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
You can buy the extra balls from inside PBA, via the extras menu, they are not avalible to buy straight from the steam store.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
You can buy the extra balls from inside PBA, via the extras menu, they are not avalible to buy straight from the steam store.

I was sure the pinballs were in the extra menu, thanks for confirming that Firefox. I've never bought a ball pack was interested in some of the new pinball variations.

I just checked Steam and my the only pinball available for me to play is the steel one, which my preferred, all my other forms of the pinball are not there. I should have more than one pinball in my inventory. I also confirmed the only ball I have left to buy is the eyeball.

I've lost my balls, thankfully they are just pinballs.

Edit: I just checked my Android TPA and I have balls galore to play with and a good choice of ballpacks to buy.

Last edited:

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Make sure you highlight custom balls first before you press the arrows, if it is not highlighted it will just sit on one ball, which i see by default is the silver one, could that be the issue bud.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Since were on the topic of custom pinballs, I find it frustrating that the frame rate drops when you cycle through the ones you have. This doesn't happen on Android.

Among other things I know this isn't a priority to fix, but I'd like to know that FS is at least aware of things like this. Thanks.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Make sure you highlight custom balls first before you press the arrows, if it is not highlighted it will just sit on one ball, which i see by default is the silver one, could that be the issue bud.

Doh! Thanks Firefox. My brain is all scattered after I started BP meds. I still can't find the ball set for TAF, only the eyeball to purchase.

Thanks again Firefox

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Hey I don't like that Addams Family table disapperars from my tables if I'm not connected to internet. All other of my tables are available but not TAF. It relocates to season 4 folder and says I have to buy it if I want to play it. As soon as I'm back online it's back in my tables list again. I got the table on PC as kickstarter reward.

Last sunday I brought my laptop to local pinball tourney to show them how awesome TAF looks and plays. No internet there, couldn't show it.

My internet went down the other day. No TAF.

Well at least I figured out how to make my phone a wifi hotspot but that's a hassle and not always possible, and is that really the way it should work to play TAF?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I was fine playing TAF on my tablet on a 'plane last weekend. Do you log out of your account every time you close the game? Or is it a difference between how the PC and Android versions work?

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I was fine playing TAF on my tablet on a 'plane last weekend. Do you log out of your account every time you close the game? Or is it a difference between how the PC and Android versions work?

It seems to me the PC and android versions of actual TPA work the same, I don't actively log in or out, and after I logged in to farsight first time I played TPA on PC I seem to be always logged in to my TPA account. No logging out. But the difference is on PC when I start TPA I'm automatically logging in to steam first and if there is no internet connection, I get a message that warns me I'm not logged in to steam and that my scores and progress might not be saved accurately, or something like that, then I click continue or quit and then if I continue TPA starts as normal and I can play all my previously purchased tables but not TAF.

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
It seems to me the PC and android versions of actual TPA work the same, I don't actively log in or out, and after I logged in to farsight first time I played TPA on PC I seem to be always logged in to my TPA account. No logging out. But the difference is on PC when I start TPA I'm automatically logging in to steam first and if there is no internet connection, I get a message that warns me I'm not logged in to steam and that my scores and progress might not be saved accurately, or something like that, then I click continue or quit and then if I continue TPA starts as normal and I can play all my previously purchased tables but not TAF.

Did you purchase TAF or was it a Kickstarter reward.

Edit: If it is a kickstarter reward I have a fix for that in the next update.

Last edited:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Someone who is having an issue with TAF balls not appearing, please PM me your farsight account so I can see where it went wrong.

Edit: Also check to make sure your purchase actually went through.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts