The Android version of Cirqus Voltaire & Funhouse is out!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Can someone please post some screenshots of the new plunger cams? Also the new playing camera would be cool to see too.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Had a very quick go on Funhouse & CV last night, never played CV before so did not have a clue what I was doing, the glow tubing looks pretty good I don't know if thats standard feature on this table but gives it a bit of a modded look, It would be good in future if we could had optional strobe tubing to other tables(Would love to see this on creature when it comes out as I have have been lucky enough to play a modded table).One thing that I did notice on my tablet is that the tables seemed a bit more processor hungry and seemed to be dropping a few frames(my tablet is a cheaper Archos 80,G9 but does have dual core) The ball doesn't look like its rolling smoothly but it is playable.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I usually play landscape, but either one would be fine. Thanks :)

Here you go...

CAM1-1.jpg

CAM2-1.jpg

CAM3-1.jpg

Last edited:

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
Has anyone played the old games...Arabian and TOM...um, they're not the same anymore...they look very realistic...too realistic...I got lost a bit.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
Has anyone played the old games...Arabian and TOM...um, they're not the same anymore...they look very realistic...too realistic...I got lost a bit.

Yeah and they also finally added that missing prop on the ball rail on Ripley's. I also noticed the change of camera behavior when the ball goes to the back of the table.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I wish fs would list all changes so people could see how much they are improving the app.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Had a very quick go on Funhouse & CV last night, never played CV before so did not have a clue what I was doing, the glow tubing looks pretty good I don't know if thats standard feature on this table but gives it a bit of a modded look.
Welcome to the Cirqus, Neil! That neon rail is indeed a standard component of CV, and in fact has its own multiball feature (Neon Multiball) associated with it where it is the only illumination on the table.

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
I'm a bit disappointed. Circus Voltaire ball movement is slow as hell (if you like MM like I do then CV has very low fun level), Funhouse has choppy animation when the HUD is turned on and MM STDM bug is still there. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts