The big six-oh!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Congratultions to FarSight for making it to sixty tables. Through the good and bad of TPA, it's still more than worth it to have a legal option for playing these classic tables, some of which are hard, if not impossible to find anymore.

Through all of the good and bad, I tip my hat to FarSight for an overall job done well enough to warrant my owning all 60 of their recreations.

To play on the overused phrase of the fourth table of season 4-I would like to see more!

Thanks FarSight!

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
What´s the problem? Only 5 months continous playtime needed. :p

I also don´t trust the Montana_Frank Score for Road Show. Same happened last time as Xenon was released. And the new Whirlwind #1 looks suspect, this table is very hard on the strength of EB limit. I don´t know...

For those of you who won´t trust my new score for Road Show in a 9 hour game:

Road_Show.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread. I have read this as a joke about the new f@il.sight leaderboard scores with a lots of 666. :).

Last edited:

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
What´s the problem? Only 5 months continous playtime needed. :p

I also don´t trust the Montana_Frank Score for Road Show. Same happened last time as Xenon was released. And the new Whirlwind #1 looks suspect, this table is very hard on the strength of EB limit. I don´t know...

For those of you who won´t trust my new score for Road Show in a 9 hour game:

Road_Show.jpg

EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread. I have read this as a joke about the new f@il.sight leaderboard scores with a lots of 666. :).
Holy smokes man!! You are a machine Tarek. Well Done. My 6bil looks laughable next to that score.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Yes, I've been spoofed again. My true high score is around 357,000,000. I have nothing to do with people, as most of you know. I am not that computer savvy to hijack a leaderboard. Sorry everyone.

Edit: Thanks all of you for pointing that out. I just look at my friends leaderboard and that has my right score. I have no chance in achieving that hi of score. Look at my ToTM standings. I have only won two matches.:D

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Yes, I've been spoofed again. My true high score is around 357,000,000. I have nothing to do with people, as most of you know. I am not that computer savvy to hijack a leaderboard. Sorry everyone.

May we talk again after the Safecracker release. :)
This score was not possible only two or three hours after the table release.
Thanks for your straightforwardness...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

Edit: Thanks all of you for pointing that out. I just look at my friends leaderboard and that has my right score. I have no chance in achieving that hi of score. Look at my ToTM standings. I have only won two matches.:D

I think we all know you're not a douche like this guy apparently is.

No apologies needed.

p6800

May 17, 2013
When would be a good time to start talking about bringing the old tables up to date? Some season 1 tables are starting to look and feel out of place...

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
When would be a good time to start talking about bringing the old tables up to date? Some season 1 tables are starting to look and feel out of place...

2 years ago. ;)

It's an ongoing discussion. I think especially after this last season, season 1 and 2 are really feeling off as far as how they play. The flipper physics alone would give those tables a better overall feel, IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts