The Comic Video Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Funny clip from Monty Python? Seinfeld on Johnny Carson? Your favorite Chris Rock set? Eddie Murphy on Saturday Night Live? Homer Simpson falling down stairs? Roseann Barr before she was a TV star? Fart Jokes? Bill Cosby standup before he mixed you a drink?
This is where they all belong. Share what makes you laugh. I’ll start it off.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
good onya Kolchak , I think we`re going to have some fun . i1ll with one my wog clips , Basile and he`s American , :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nice Kolchak , love Rodner Dangerfield , remember the movie when he went back to school , still laugh . this Fern in Melbourne .
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Bill Burr is so bloody funny , even though I`ve seen it a few times , it`s so funny it doesn`t matter how many times you watch it , your still going laugh your head off !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak I forgot , your 2 above are so funny . John was so funny , sadly we missed his best years which were ahead of him .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kolchak I forgot , your 2 above are so funny . John was so funny , sadly we missed his best years which were ahead of him .:cool:

Yeah, sad. Same for Chris Farley, Belushi, and so many others. Still makes me laugh no matter how many times I see them.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
couldn`t agree more , and with the boys you mentioned above , no matter how many times you see them , you just keep on laughing !!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.