The leaderboards seem to be updating instantly.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I play on a PS3. Anyone else getting this? No 5 minute wait? Easy to check just play any game you haven't played this week and look if the score is straight away on the weekly board.
If it's true it's a great thing.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I play on a PS3. Anyone else getting this? No 5 minute wait? Easy to check just play any game you haven't played this week and look if the score is straight away on the weekly board.
If it's true it's a great thing.

Yes, FS has worked on this. Quote from LAW:

LAW said:
Yes we were definitely experiencing some posting issues related to back-end leaderboard maintenance which was aimed at improving the speed and responsiveness of the leaderboards. The latest information I have on this is that it has been fixed but let me see if I can get some direct confirmation....

[...]

Ok programming has just confirmed that PC is working correctly, we are currently checking specifically for mobile now, and then we'll re-check PSN, I'll keep you updated.

See here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/10178-TPA-Website-Issues-Requests/page2

Good news.

The bad news is that Black Hole and Funhouse leaderboards on PS3 are still totally desynchronized with the ones on the official website.

Black Hole: there's still ~7000 bogus highscores from mobiles (the first one is 16B :rolleyes: ), which are scores from another table posted in BH leaderboards.

Funhouse: a score posted in-game doesn't appear on the official website leaderboards. It's like there are two leadeboards which are not "connected".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.