The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 and because there's just never a prob with a sexy girl dancing to a sexy song... ;0 a cure for all ills!! ;)...
THE TING TINGS - "Wrong Club" (Official Music Video)

p.s. i now wonder what a 'giorgio morodor' remix of this would sound like!!! ;0 probably like a delicious, overly-expensive shot of european 200+-year-old whiskey...

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 wolfson +kolchak... ;) +naildriver; ever have a raccoon suddenly drop down thru a drop-panelled ceiling upon your bed middle of the night?!? (no, i hope you haven't, and i certainly hope you never will... like i have!!! ;0 =XXX= i have -never- wish or tried harm upon a creature like that... until then!! ;) (you may think of yourself as the most wonderfully holistic and creature-loving person, until your overpaid landlord so relinquishes the rights of roof-territory to wild animals... ;0 !!! and then you will go -ballistic!!- ;0 ... )

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
I cannot believe its been almost 7 years since i animated this video for hookerclops. They paid me 300 bucks for it which was doing it for a friend rate for all the hours i put in, a pathetic less than 600 views because the band broke up right before it went up and no one bothered to share the friggin thing.

doggam!! ;0... that was GREAT!!! :)) reminded me of this one...
The Dead Milkmen - Stuart

wolfson

May 24, 2013
WhiteChocolate , I`m waiting for the Football from Europe to start , you made my night , I`m having a hardy chuckle with your vids . thank you !!!:cool: we don`t have racoons but we have possums , never had any fall through . I have poisoned a few over the years that got into the ceiling . :eek:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
;0 wolfson +kolchak... ;) +naildriver; ever have a raccoon suddenly drop down thru a drop-panelled ceiling upon your bed middle of the night?!? (no, i hope you haven't, and i certainly hope you never will... like i have!!! ;0 =XXX= i have -never- wish or tried harm upon a creature like that... until then!! ;) (you may think of yourself as the most wonderfully holistic and creature-loving person, until your overpaid landlord so relinquishes the rights of roof-territory to wild animals... ;0 !!! and then you will go -ballistic!!- ;0 ... )
I’ve been bit by one and had to have rabies shots. That was fun.
I hope you’re rude awaking in bed is easy to laugh at now. Just trying to visualize it is making me laugh.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Love that Pink Panther clip. Those movies are some of my all time favorites.
Crazy raccoon stories guys. I prefer to picture them like this.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Beeing here after quite a Long time, just heard the bad news about Dedpop. My thoughts and best wishes are with him.
Mais si, puisque tu vas gagner
Music can help. Here´s one of my favorite 70´s progrock-tunes, a real masterpiece in Music, in any style, any time:

P.S. A warm hello to my friend "down-under", Wolfson

Last edited:

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Thanks for the Peter Sellers Clip! A real killing joke. Well, the joke itself is simple. But Sellers is so genius, his "frenglish" alone is shaking my sense of humor like a hurricane.

P.S. The King Crimson song is from the Album RED (1974). The live-clip is from the 2016 tour. I recommend to listen to the whole album. "In the court of crimson King" (1969) is also a masterpiece.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hi Silverball , big night , just watching Spurs vs Bournemouth , on tv and got my laptop set on Kayo which allows 4 split screens at once . it`s nearly over for another season . I`m looking forward to the Women`s World Cup next month in France . at the moment watching 2 games on the laptop , Celtic vs Aberdeen , Rayo vs Levante . later i1ll add German and French games . big sleep in tomorrow .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
forgot , what a boofhead , yep the Pink Panther movies , used to go to the movies to watch them as a kid . we are so close to town about 25 min walk , lucky bludger . now we have the Southbank cinema , a 10 min walk from Dad`s home .:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
man u guys have gotten to see some cool bands, BOC is always a favorite. seen them at the Day Of RNR in Nawlins, the drummer wore a Godzilla head for "Godzilla". the sound in the Superdome was not too good, all bassy and boomy. The King Crimson is great.

Members online

Members online