The next table is out of the bag

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I just updated my TPA with the new iOS update. Fathom was on my tables icon when I hit it to play it downloaded an updated fathom table. Then I went to managed tables and hit download All owned and ghostbusters V2 downloaded a 37.82 meg file and it’s on my managed tables list but not my table icons. So I can’t play it but I would assume that this must be the next table. Hope it’s not that ****ty haunted house remake.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
downloaded update (iOS) - when i go to manage tables and download owned
it shows that there are 2 tables to download (usually fixes)
but the first one is ghostbuster and it glitches and says "table download did not complete"

if it is the HH version I hope the app realizes I bought the standalone version for 4.99 and unlocks for free.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Just had a nosey for the Android Farsight Ghostbusters app to check file size, but the app no longer shows up on the market as a standalone.

Is that an ominous sign of what's coming, or was it removed for another reason?
ec5f1c7811c35bce3759877084141213.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Just had a nosey for the Android Farsight Ghostbusters app to check file size, but the app no longer shows up on the market as a standalone.

Is that an ominous sign of what's coming, or was it removed for another reason?

The HH Reskin GB was removed a long time ago, for reasons unknown.

I just think this is a screw-up with the SPA GB file somehow getting mixed in to the TPA files.

Unfortunately this kind of thing doesn't surprise me any more :(

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
The HH Reskin GB was removed a long time ago, for reasons unknown.

I just think this is a screw-up with the SPA GB file somehow getting mixed in to the TPA files.

Unfortunately this kind of thing doesn't surprise me any more :(
Slim hope still remains then ;)
Cheers Elder.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Removing it from the App Store was mentioned in a past newsletter. I forgot what they said the reason was. I'll look for it when I get out of work.

Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm, I see it's not searchable or listed on the Farsight page. But, because I downloaded it and uninstalled it earlier this year, it's still listed in my library of uninstalled apps.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
So, it was announced that it would be removed from the App Store in newsletter #61 from March 2017. No reason given.

The Ghostbusters Pinball App will be leaving the Google and iOS app stores soon. Now is your last chance to download the app before it's gone! .

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I noticed that the fathom v4 table is 37.82 after it downloaded then ghostbusters v2 downloaded and it’s 37.82

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.