The Official PSN ID Thread

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I wen through the list, adding everyone as far as I could... because we have over 100 on the list now. Sorry for those at the end! Maybe someone could make an updated list with people that only have a few posts removed or something like that?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah, I'm waiting for a few rejections (which I'm sure there will be) then I'll add the remaining people.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Please let me know if anyone tries to add me and is rejected because I've reached 100 friends. I'm close to 100 now. I usually go through my list every couple of months and delete any friends who haven't logged in for over 90 days except for the two who are on deployments with the armed services.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Please let me know if anyone tries to add me and is rejected because I've reached 100 friends. I'm close to 100 now. I usually go through my list every couple of months and delete any friends who haven't logged in for over 90 days except for the two who are on deployments with the armed services.

I just went through mine recently and had 2 people that hadn't logged on in over 2 years! To say the least, I deleted them.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
This list is getting crazy long!

Hey mods, since I didn't start this thread, I can't post the list to the beginning. Anyway we can fix that?

Here it is, current up to this point. If anyone knows of a user name that is no longer working, lemme know and I'll take it off the list. Remember, it's built in order of posting. If you are on here requesting to be added, do us all a favor and request the add yourself on PSN! My list is huge and entirely from here, so I don't actively look to add anyone anymore, but if someone requests and identifies themselves as TPA or forum members, I'll accept (as will most others I imagine). So here goes...

FreelanceSam
Jeffy777
Geocab
Ontzettendejan
xREVERIEx
voyager_38
Johas_von_Rust
Araxen
Djwille
Jivetime1970
Travchenko
RETRO_____BLAST
orthancBVV
scotchYeti
ii-Squid-ii
rcarroll1977
Bahnzo
Bru7819
Legolasdetyr
Coachtabe
Phils_phan_1964
Hexcrass
Brakel
Lysurgeon
Jpelter
Kaw143
Mesabassman
Unclewilly6988
Rolld20
Gjarnling
Von_rotten
Furvid
Atomicevilfungi
Vmethos
Tetradact
Dahnken
Bogvega
Shutyertrap
TOUGE_KILLER
Pinbot-76
Macca_96
Bladdermetal
Zincdust
Rafie27
goldackerBR
jucksalbe
xansen
unndunn
Ruz-El
Awsilki
Rbrandonhorner
Moewe
Flipflop
Canadian365
Tonetranquilo
Mpeman2009
Kane0441
Clarence_Beeks
SuperTibbs
ParallaxScroll
JudmentShadow
FrittiT
immortalmindz
spoonmanx
Ozium402
Zero-g1001
ccl78
LeeStone71
Drifter440
Smoove_rr
MagickNinja83
Mmmbacon1967
chriskei
buckallmighty
warh0g-swe
Shadowrider49
mony22001
panootz
Grashlom
jamman39
ScreamingVengeanc
phreaker47
Alinon
OneWiseJedi
Splatterthrash78
fearmonkey
adjuster666
Festo
thegamepro
SpartanLinks
neglectoid
heinz70
Firefox2000
hoorhouse
bandfreak
RevenantUK
Schiapcom69
Liverslapper
DarkAkatosh
basskitten
Crazyslasher27
BigWeather
DopedToInfinity
Ryder852
drowe3082
kdcoaster
bluenose79
philph
travelbugsteve
ekecede
snadwai
maezun

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I added everyone that I could a few weeks ago (there are over 100 now, so I can't add them all), but about 25 never accepted. So I deleted them and will add the remainder on the list tonight.

Members online

Members online