The Party Zone

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
pinball wizard yes
purple haze no

I don't think there's been any announcement to do with these songs. Unless I've missed something - do you have a source? Unveiling that they got song rights would basically confirm upcoming tables, so I'd imagine they'd keep those cards close to their chest.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I think that I've seen that info here already. Someone mentioned that this means that we could get Tommy after all. But I can't find that post now.

OK, found it on page 3 but that does not confirm anything.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I don't think there's been any announcement to do with these songs. Unless I've missed something - do you have a source? Unveiling that they got song rights would basically confirm upcoming tables, so I'd imagine they'd keep those cards close to their chest.
From the betas.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I think that I've seen that info here already. Someone mentioned that this means that we could get Tommy after all. But I can't find that post now.

OK, found it on page 3 but that does not confirm anything.

Yeah, I said that. Thought about that one particular song in this table, and that got me thinking about Tommy getting into Pinball Arcade someday. (I'm not sure on the circumstances on the likenesses from the Broadway play, though.)

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013

Yes don´t lie tell the truth directly or there is frustration is what is learned from that episode.

I am very good ignoring new releases but when I saw it on the released tables I went in and went veeeery disappointed. But it´s finally out :)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
That makes sense, all of those tables seemed really outdated when they came out. Now that I am older I get the Elvira thing but in 1989 as a 13 year old in the arcade I had no idea who she was, the art looked like some old woman with my grandmothers hairdo trying to look sexy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6EAGWGaiJE

sorry sunny, but i'm buyin' yer grandma a drink!! ;)

just dled the party zone, can't wait to try it! think i'll try practicing that ol' dude board starting tonight; i've never really gotten the whole hang of it - i mainly blame the artwork just being a bit tough to look at, just not being a favorite so far yet, but i've liked the play and gadgets. maybe i'll get the hang of it finally! crank some scores :)

Last edited:

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
You need to go into options and toggle the MIP mapping setting. This was reported in the beta.

Thanks! I didnt even know what MIP mapping was. Is this recommended with any other table? Some tables look better than others but this is the first one that seemed really off.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Thanks! I didnt even know what MIP mapping was. Is this recommended with any other table? Some tables look better than others but this is the first one that seemed really off.

If you want to try to see if your gameplay graphics could be made faster or better looking, try flipping that setting on or off. If you like what you see, great, if not, revert it. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

More info here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mipmap

It's a dice roll as to whether you should have it on or off because some games din't do it right and some devices don't do it right.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.