LE:
4.jpg

PRO:
3.jpg

Who finds the mistake? ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Couple of bonus extra holes in the bottom of the outlanes on LE version. Also, why did they make it so the lights over the heads of the Avengers at the very top of the table. On the Pro version, Thors head is very chopped off.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
The biggest question is:
Why the hell are the cap inserts way to high in the Pro version???
They've noticed it after the Pro playfields were ready and fixed it for the LE version. LOOOOOL

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The biggest question is:
Why the hell are the cap inserts way to high in the Pro version???
They've noticed it after the Pro playfields were ready and fixed it for the LE version. LOOOOOL

I thought there was some open space there. That is very odd. Are they releasing it that way?

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Yes, because it's too late now.
Someone at pinside email Gomez about it:

"I found out why the captain america inserts are different on the LE - I emailed George last night "the inserts for the Captain America are set higher in the pro - personally like the LE placement. Is there any reason for the difference between these 2 machines?"

"Unfortunately the inserts will remain as you saw them. I realized the same also when I saw the full whitewood some time ago. I managed to change it in time for the LE's but it was too late to change the Pro because of our lead times on material".
"

Last edited:

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I think The Pin is a great idea in theory. Don't really care for the TF theme. Like was mentioned, I would prefer an old 70 or 80s style pinball. I love the idea of cheaper more reliable retro reproductions.

But then.....$3000?!?! Woah that's out of line for this. You can get a real table for that. And its not just the size of the machine, its the quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts