The PS3 "super patch"

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
So was the patch downgraded from Mega to Super??
They've been calling it the "Megapatch" all along until now.

Is Mega better than Super? Maybe its been upgraded from Mega to Super when they put the 3D in.. who would you take in a fight between Megaman and Superman?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
This April 1st, we will be releasing Fish Tales™ and Black Rose™ on PS3 / Vita! Not only that, but these tables will be coming with the long awaited SUPER PATCH, bringing with it a slew of fixes and improvements! The update will ALSO bring Stereoscopic 3D for the PlayStation 3!

Do I REALLY have to remind everyone what day April 1st is? :)

So they didn't make the mid & late march "prediction" from PiNWiZ, but at least it's just over 2 weeks away.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
That would be an absolutely ruthless April fools joke! I don't think anyone could be that mean to paying customers lol.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Why so late, isnt the patch was submited to sony some time ago? It should be now allready, or sony is busy and needs a month to check patch? All of this sounds like bs to me :)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Why so late, isnt the patch was submited to sony some time ago? It should be now allready, or sony is busy and needs a month to check patch? All of this sounds like bs to me :)

This patch is going against what Sony normally do, they made a very special exception to allow FS to make the patch in the first place. I'd imagine they will be testing it quite rigorously as they don't normally allow this kind of thing. Which is stupid, but that's besides the point.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Fired up TPA after weeks of inactivity. After playing table pack 19 and 20 and RBION I wish for only 2 things in the patch:

• Flipper lag fixed
  • Ball physics of the original 4 tables tables up-to-par with the newer ones. Those floaty physics just don’t work anymore..

Fingers crossed!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Is Mega better than Super? Maybe its been upgraded from Mega to Super when they put the 3D in.. who would you take in a fight between Megaman and Superman?

Maybe they are using Champion Pub rating system. How long until the Cow of a patch?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

No, no, all seems normal. Sony's patch approval process requires about 6 weeks. The patch have been submitted three weeks ago.

On the other side, I think Sony "takes his time" when the patch is not for a "AAA" title or from a big dev.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I've said it before and ill say it again. Sony plays favorites. The bigger the dev, the more leeway they'll get.

As the saying goes, money talks.

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Downloaded a 411mb update today, didn't notice anything different for doing so. What was in it? Prepping for Season 3 or the mega patch?

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
Ah ok, yeah its been a little while since I checked for updates. I was excited for a minute, thought the mega patch had finally arrived. Then I went straight to Mars Attacks and the bumper glitch sent it straight down the middle again..and I knew something wasn't right. sigh...

I hope it releases on April 1st along with the first 2 tables as I've heard rumored.

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts