The PS3 "super patch"

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
... So far so good, updated Vita got notification to download table pack 6 - restarted/installed and table pack loads. :D:D:D

... will update all the tables on vita and ps3 and report back if i encounter any issues. Thanks so Much BadgerDeluxe !!! :cool:

BTW theres no table pack 21/22 obviously. Hopefully SCEE will now pull their finger out of their a$rse and stick it on the store next Wednesday ... along with the PS4 dlc.

And we just got an email saying that 21/22 SHOULD be available >_> Have you checked the PSN Store on PS3 as well as Vita? Not sure why that would make a difference...

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
Got the patch, but SCEE would that I pay for the tables a second time -.-

Alright, well definitely don't do that... is it directing you from our game to the PSN Store, and then asking you to pay? Or is it just asking you to pay again from within our game? Have you tried going to the PSN Store and manually searching for the table, then manually re-downloading it and seeing if that helps?

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
And we just got an email saying that 21/22 SHOULD be available >_> Have you checked the PSN Store on PS3 as well as Vita? Not sure why that would make a difference...

TBH i didnt check, i just assumed they wouldn't be since the store is only updated on a Wednesday. However, having checked on both Vita and PS3 stores i can confirm that table packs 21/22 are not available. :(:(

The Season 3 icon on the main menu is also ghosted and unselectable (meaning no new dlc available).

Last edited:

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
... OK game is broken for me now - similar problem as i had with the ps4. i can not download table pack 7.

... im gonna completely delete the game and redownload it, to see if that fixes it ...

Last edited:

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
... OK game is broken for me now - similar problem as i had with the ps4. i can not download table pack 7.

... im gonna completely delete the game and redownload it, to see if that fixes it ...

It's probably not going to help. If it is what we think it is, it's going to be broken until PSN ACTUALLY updates.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
.. If its what i think it is then it might work LOL. Given the history ive had with table pack 7. We will see, for once i hope you are wrong. ;)

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Tablepack 7 Bigshot/Scared Stiff false Link to normal version I own pro and ask for payment, Tablepack Medieval madness/BoP false link to pro version I own normal and ask for payment. Both from update within Game

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
Tablepack 7 Bigshot/Scared Stiff false Link to normal version I own pro and ask for payment, Tablepack Medieval madness/BoP false link to pro version I own normal and ask for payment. Both from update within Game

Thanks! Alright, try to go to the PSN Store and manually search for the BASIC packs for both of those, and see if they're available as Free downloads. Then once you do that, see if you can get the Pro Upgrade from the PSN Store for free. If that doesn't work, we're gonna have to get PSN EU to fix that...

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
Thanks! Alright, try to go to the PSN Store and manually search for the BASIC packs for both of those, and see if they're available as Free downloads. Then once you do that, see if you can get the Pro Upgrade from the PSN Store for free. If that doesn't work, we're gonna have to get PSN EU to fix that...

That wont work, SCEE AND Farsight will have to fix it - good luck it took SCEE about 9 weeks to eventually sort it out for me.

Last edited:

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
Me too!! If you're going for it, let me know how it goes.

Fortunately i was right. :p

Interestingly though after a clean main install it didn't list table pack 7 via the main title option. I had to download it via the PSN store, but at least it works now. Im glad the 3 years studying for my BSc(Hons) in Software Engineering wasn't a complete waste of time. LOL. :eek:

Last edited:

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Can't see packs 21 and 22 but I did manage to update a few standard tables I've bought before through the store. Only tried Monster Bash/Gorgar and STtng. Had a quick go at RBION and it looks and plays wonderful! No more lag either. Thanks FS!!!

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
MEDIEVAL MADNESS Basic isn't in the store anymore only pro and pro-upgrade and tablepack 7 says I own the pro-upgrade but don't the basic

BadgerDeluxe

FarSight Employee
Aug 14, 2013
You could try completely erasing the game (including save), redownload game and packs via PSN store. It might just work. Its all because of the messed up way the store list basic/pro/pro upgrade packs.

EDIT: Sorry BadgerDeluxe, best see what you can do 1st.

It's totally up to you guys what you want to try, but also know that it's at your own risk. Hopefully anything you try might help though, but we'll start poking PSN EU.

omisnad

Feb 22, 2014
It's totally up to you guys what you want to try, but also know that it's at your own risk. Hopefully anything you try might help though, but we'll start poking PSN EU.

Yeah, sorry about that i didnt mean to give advice contrary to yours (you posted whilst i was replying myself). Hence why i 'deleted' my advice above. Redownloading could work if he has similar issues that i had (depends if he has PA on PS4). Although it wont fix the fact that table pack 1 (MM) isnt showing for him on the store obviously. :eek:

Anyhow, touch wood the vita version is ok - ive downloaded everything from scratch and its working. Ill do the same for PS3 tommorow. Whilst you guys are poking PSN EU, make them upload table packs 21/22 please.:p

Last edited:

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
It's not an easy job to search the store, I brought up the state of the PSN store a few weeks ago here: http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/7651-PSN-store-needs-tidying-up?&
It needs a good clean up

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts