The Random Thought Thread

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Watching it at 4 pm over here feels really good. Much better than 3 am on Thursdays on Twitter :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I hear ya. Just spoiled I guess.
If I had to watch at 3am, I'd record it, hear the score by accident, then never watch it. :D

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Yeah, I can't watch it at that time and I can't record it as well as it is not broadcasted except for the Twitter stream over here. I usually get 2 games on Sundays. One at 7 pm and one at 10:30 pm. Sometimes I record the second half of the later game. Good thing there is not anything on the news here to spoil it.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
[MENTION=1051]Pinballwiz45b[/MENTION] Happy Birthday. Just saw you were doing a birthday switch stream. Enjoy your special day.:D:D:D

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
[MENTION=1051]Pinballwiz45b[/MENTION] Happy Birthday. Just saw you were doing a birthday switch stream. Enjoy your special day.:D:D:D

Biff

Sep 18, 2012

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
If you watch any NFL Game, it's impossible not having heard about the NFL Game Pass :D On the Twitter broadcast you get the commercial for it in every break, and wow, they know how to use every chance for commercials.

"...or you can watch the Panthers, because Cam is a scoring machine." Hehe, not so much this season I guess. ;)

Here's the thing: Although it's an interesting offer, but having 2 games in the regular season every Sunday (plus the 3 London Games) plus all Playoffs is quite enough to satisfy my thirst for NFL. I don't really have a favourite team of which I want to see every game, so I'm saving the €200 for something else.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I don't know how much Red Zone is costing me per month (my cable bill is decidedly ugly... and now they want to slap a "legacy hardware" charge on it because I won't pay to upgrade to the latest greatest supported router), but Red Zone is great. Don't miss a thing, no commercials, no boring bits.

I'd say that I probably pay more than $200 for it, if you add it up month-on-month. I have zero interest in Game Pass or Gameday or any of that. I somehow like the agony of watching the scoreboards tick over and see my picks continue to lose....

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 just because i couldn't think of a more explicit thread to put this one on at the moment...

... ;) if you've never, ever, ever heard of negativland's "escape from noise" before... and are a fan of say, daniel johnston, or clever old art-school "tape-cutting" collage music... ;0

and want to avoid the "last" debate tonight... here, enjoy!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82fshB1F_tE

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
I've been watching The Exorcist and Lethal Weapon tv shows and liking them. Was sure I would hate them.

never knew there were any two shows like them! crazy... i just don't go anymore for much episodic stuff; 'fraid i'm getting too old to want to get into new "series" anything anymore. none of them are nearly as cool as anything like the first ten or so mins of "buckaroo banzai"... you just can't beat a jet-powered truck!

;0 cram that in yer pipe an' smoke it! most *****in' car-chase ever... and it's -one- car... and it's a -truck!- with a frickin' -jet engine- attached to it!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
for more "buckaroo banzai" madness... kevin smith onstage, interview john "wharfin" lithgow and peter "buckaroo/robocop" weller! some -crazy- brilliant stuff here...

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
American Pinballs new machine theme remided me how awesome Houdini was / still is

1633r.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.