The Simpsons Pinball Party: You will be missed...

Three years ago, near the end of my 7th grade year of school, I had a field trip to the bowling alley. I found out that they had gotten a TSPP for me (and others) to enjoy. Although I sucked at it due to inexperience, I eventually got better at the game. Over these past few years, I practiced each week I bowled, and put up some decent high scores.

Fast forward to a few days earlier, and this machine is gone, replaced by newer video and redemption games. With all due respect, I seem to have grown to love this particular game because of what it has to offer: stackability of modes and multiballs. I hate to say this, but farewell. We've had a blast together, and I hope I continue practicing on a completely new and unfamiliar game in this area. Below is my very last game before it departed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIl8vp7w8mk

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Something like that happened to me once. The X-Men table at Lanes and Games was only there when it came out and when Avengers was taken out, then it was gone forever and replaced by Mustang.

The Simpsons Pinball Party is an awesome table and I agree with your sentiments about it. Want to team up to convince FarSight to make a kickstarter? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.