The Simpsons Pinball Party?

RJB

May 1, 2013
Hey! guys,

Just wondered if any of you know if we are ever likely to see "The Simpsons Pinball Party" table come to the Pinball Arcade (or Stern Pinball Arcade) at some point? I want this table more than any other.

I think both Pinball Arcade & Stern Pinball Arcade are crying out for these type of cartoon themed tables as IMO they are both so much fun to play and look at.

For example, I'm not the biggest fan of Zen Studios pinball tables as I much prefer ones based on real life tables nine times out of ten that you get from Farsight, but, I do still play Zen Pinball as well from time to time and without a doubt their best tables are South Park, American Dad & Family Guy etc. all cartoon themed tables, I truly feel it's about time Farsight started to get some of these type of tables in Pinball Arcade.

Are you listening Farsight;)

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
Licensing costs are usually the issue. There have been Kickstarters for the harder to license tables (Star Trek TNG, Addams Family, Twilight Zone)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I agree, I assume it would need a kickstarter though. But I haven't heard a peep about another kickstarter coming. At this point I would settle for Rocky & Bullwinkle, but Simpsons Pinball Party or Family guy would be great. I'd definitely open my wallet for those.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
I haven't backed a Kickstarter since Terminator 2 but I'd back one if it was for both Simpson tables. I know a lot of people aren't the biggest fans of the Data East table but if they were going to do a Kickstarter to cover licensing costs, might as well go all the way and get the funding to cover both Pinball Party and the Data East table in one shot. And if they're making Ghostbusters for TPA, might as well make these two tables available for both SPA and TPA too.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Licensing costs are usually the issue. There have been Kickstarters for the harder to license tables (Star Trek TNG, Addams Family, Twilight Zone)

I've never backed a Kickstarter table myself, but, I think if they did one for The Simpsons I'd have to make a rare exception for sure, I do though own all the Kickstarter tables Farsight have done to date, all those you've mentioned as well as T2 & Dr Who etc.

I actually thought when Zen Studios did tables for South Park, American Dad & Family Guy that surely it was only a matter of time before they did some for The Simpsons, but, no such luck, the possibilities with the Simpsons license would be endless with so many classic episodes and characters to base tables on, I have tried to get this point across to Zen Studios in the past but never seem to get anywhere:(

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Heck, it cost $5 to purchase the now-delisted Simpsons arcade game on Xbox 360 or PS3. It wasn't available for too long.
But no kickstarter was needed.

You would think FarSight, having established itself with TPA and with a decent number of sales over 5 years wouldn't have to go this route.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.