The Song Title Game

Day

Jan 9, 2013
feeling yourself disintegrate - flaming lips

(the first song with 'feel' that came into mind was a certain stranglers song whose title contains a descriptive term now considered unacceptable and offensive. "I feel like a w-g". So with the utmost respect for all peoples of all races & creeds, not wanting to offend anyone, and not wanting to risk being yellow-carded / sin binned or worse, you get the flaming lips)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
feeling yourself disintegrate - flaming lips

(the first song with 'feel' that came into mind was a certain stranglers song whose title contains a descriptive term now considered unacceptable and offensive. "I feel like a w-g". So with the utmost respect for all peoples of all races & creeds, not wanting to offend anyone, and not wanting to risk being yellow-carded / sin binned or worse, you get the flaming lips)

Am I the only one that doesn't know what a "w-g" is?

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Don't you know the w-word? :)
"wog" it is. I guess you rarely use it in the states. I had to google it myself.
Needless to say, I don't want to offend anybody.

I feel so - Box Car Racer

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
you are as you can see "break the grip of shame" doesn't really follow "calling Dr. Love" so I followed it with "Dr Feelgood" then came "feeling yourself disintegrate" then "I feel so" wich you followed with "Sumo Rabbit and His Inescapable Trap of Doom".

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts