The Star Trek (Vengeance Premium) intro text for SPA?

invitro

May 4, 2012
It's official that Stern's Star Trek will be released for Stern Pinball Arcade. Here's a paragraph from the current TPA executable file (PinballArcade.exe), which just might the intro text for it:

Star Trek Vengeance Premium (2013): is another outstanding game from designer, Steve Ritchie. Based on the new series of Star Trek films, players take on the role of Captain Kirk commanding the USS Enterprise in a fight to save the Federation. The game features easy-to-follow rules for novice players an incredible level of depth for experts, with 18 missions to play and 5 multiball modes, including three Captain's Chair wizard modes! The playfield features spectacular lighting with over 60 tri-color LEDs, including seven Star Trek shield emblem inserts, color coded to indicate the primary targets in each of the mission modes. Other notable features include the Warp Core Resonator shaker motor, USS Vengeance Disintegrator Super-Speed ball kicker and custom molded models of the USS Enterprise, USS Vengeance and two asteroids with LED flashers.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Just to make confirm here, we're getting Premiums only, no option for buying Pro's right?

Because I'm ok with this, I just hope they'll let use choose when there are multiple Premium models available, such as Star Trek or AC/DC. I'd like the Enterprise and Luci ones, respectively.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
Just to make confirm here, we're getting Premiums only, no option for buying Pro's right?

Because I'm ok with this, I just hope they'll let use choose when there are multiple Premium models available, such as Star Trek or AC/DC. I'd like the Enterprise and Luci ones, respectively.
Well, the Enterprise Star Trek is a Limited Edition. During the AC/DC Kickstarter, the Farsight or Stern folks said they would be making the Premium versions, not the Pro versions, and an LE version was announced for AC/DC as an extra purchase, I think.

If you really want different versions, or a specific version, I recommend posting your request to Farsight's and/or Stern's Facebook pages, as that seems to be a good way to get in touch with them and get a response :). I hope for as many versions as possible of course.

https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/
https://www.facebook.com/sternpinball/

Edit: Here is a question and answer from the AC/DC Kickstarter comments page:

Q: I have two questions in mind right now, though. First, will you also recreate the Pro versions of the contemporary Stern tables? Second, will the LE editions of Star Trek and AC/DC be available for purchase later?

A: Sebastian Hoppach, For now, we are only focusing on the premium versions. It is possible that we will digitize LE versions in the future. This license is strictly for the AC/DC pinball table.

A later answer: Correction: The LE version upgrade is not exclusive and will be available for purchase later.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.