The things Farsight put up with...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Jeff go to YouTube LOOK UP THE CREW,you won`t believe what you see.i`ve played and finished GRAN TURISMO 6,NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS,HORIZON,FORZA 5, HORIZON 2 ,THE CREW is out of this world.on the beta the other day,i drove from Detroit to Utah then off to VEGAS,IT WAS FANTASTIC,i saw dear ,moose,dogs,cattle ,birds and other animals .went driving through the snow with a Mustang ,it was unreal.it`s going to take a long time to finish this one. :cool:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I hear ya dudes. As hairy said, we really should try to broaden our horizons on this forum with more casual talk. That way the negative stuff doesn't wear us downD

Hopefully with x-box one finally out and PS4 to follow, the vitriol will calm down considerably. I also never understood why PS3 and 360 gamers were blaming Farsight for delays. If I were Microsoft and Sony I'd want them focused on the new gen consoles so their customers have to upgrade systems. It just makes sense. Why support a console the makers are phasing out?

That being said, now that Farsight had gotten through all the console bs and finished with ghostbusters and orbals. They really should go table by table across all platforms and start fixing bugs. I think that more than anything will restore good will.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
That being said, now that Farsight had gotten through all the console bs and finished with ghostbusters and orbals. They really should go table by table across all platforms and start fixing bugs. I think that more than anything will restore good will.

Absolutely.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Hopefully with x-box one finally out and PS4 to follow, the vitriol will calm down considerably. I also never understood why PS3 and 360 gamers were blaming Farsight for delays. If I were Microsoft and Sony I'd want them focused on the new gen consoles so their customers have to upgrade systems. It just makes sense. Why support a console the makers are phasing out?

The complaining will just change forms.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

The complaining will simply change forms.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
I wished they had released the rest of Season 3 around the time they released the Xbox One version since FS releases their patches at the same time as their DLC on the Playstation. They could have released a patch then, and then another when they release Season 2 30 days after the Xbox One release in order to help deal with that long list of PS 4 issues and whatever other problems arise from this DLC. It appears the way things are going and their complete silence regarding Season 3 that they're just going to release everything for the PS 4 30 days post Xbox One (though season 3 wasn't a part of that deal) and we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that they'll have a big patch to deal with the majority of those issues. Because we probably won't see another patch until they release POTO and The Party Zone. And with the pace they release tables for the PS 4, that won't be until March or April of 2015.:p

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
TPA & ZEN One love. :cool:

Are you a mind reader? That's exactly how I feel about the TPA-Zen rivalry! It's actually cooled down substantially over the past couple of years–when I first got here in 2012, it seemed like I couldn't swing a dead cat without somebody bashing Zen. Personally, I'm glad we even have a pinball rivalry to get all lathered up about; after all, it was only last year that a second manufacturer of real pinball tables started to get pins out the door, so we should all welcome more diverse takes on the medium.

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
Zen & Tpa, are different games despite the fact that both are pinball games. Its like compareing gran turismo with ridge racer. Its good to have a choice, two pinball games in times when younger peoples dont even know what pinball is or just saw them in movies, its wider choice than some bigger but still niche hobbies/passions have representation in gameing.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
Are you a mind reader? That's exactly how I feel about the TPA-Zen rivalry! It's actually cooled down substantially over the past couple of years–when I first got here in 2012, it seemed like I couldn't swing a dead cat without somebody bashing Zen. Personally, I'm glad we even have a pinball rivalry to get all lathered up about; after all, it was only last year that a second manufacturer of real pinball tables started to get pins out the door, so we should all welcome more diverse takes on the medium.

I'm fine with the rivalry, especially when it motivates the developers to maintain and improve quality. Thats why free market competition is so important. But both companies have a vested interest in making digital pinball more popular, and it does them both a disservice to split the niche market of fans in to different tribes. Its fine to not like one game or the other, but there is no reason to be disrespectful and snobbish about it.

From what I've seen the developers are all very respectful towards each-other, in spite of certain fans acting silly, and that is whats most important. :cool:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts