The X Files

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
... relaunch was kinda lame. I am not really decided yet. I still want to believe.

Was / is the pinball machine any good? Never came across a real life machine. The government hid it from me or aliens must have erased my pinball memory.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
It's one of the few pinball machines with a filing cabinet toy.

image-26.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I thought the first episode was pretty good. It was about what I was expecting. Haven't seen episode 2 yet (recorded it).

I enjoy the pin for the theme and music. The ramp shots are pretty tight, which I like. It's not bad looking either (when played in a darkish room).
But in general is is a fairly low ranked pin that isn't very popular.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just watched episode 2 and liked it as well.
Based on the teaser at the end of episode 2, I am predicting episode 3 will be epic.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Just watched episode 2 and liked it as well.
Based on the teaser at the end of episode 2, I am predicting episode 3 will be epic.

I read today that one of the producers said that if you could get through the first two episodes that the third will be well worth the wait.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I actually though the second episode was a bit better than the first. got me excited to see what's coming next.

I love the X-Files table, btw. Played a few times in real times, gives me a rush of ol' 90's nostalgia.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I remember the pinball machine - it was... OK. It wasn't a Williams, but it took enough of my money back in the day. I barely remember it though, it's been nearly 20 years since I last played it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts