1.jpg

First Whitewood:
22.jpg

Second Whitewood (Computerized)
5.jpg

Spinning Crystal Mechanism:

night

May 18, 2012
Fantastic, it's going to be a stunning table. Need some cash and some space and it's mine.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
As I recall, I liked Big Race USA more than Timeshock. But it was a looooong time ago, I don't remember any of them now. And at that time I always prefered Worms pinball. That one I still play from time to time.
But this is a very good news.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
This is going to be a really cool real table. This could really be a smart business model for them too. Building a virtual table first and tweaking it, finding out how people like it, etc. provides a lot of feedback without needing a big commitment. Then if its popular make it into a real table and sell it. The guy making Wrath of Olympus kind of did the same thing turning his custom VP table into a real one. It makes a lot of sense for limiting risk exposure around whether people will like the design and gameplay of a new table.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I think a few things will have to be changed. :(

1) removal of the secret skill shot that turns the autoplunger into a manual one. combo plungers simply won't keep enough power to reliably get the ball up the side ramp.
2) possibly remove the ability to get locks during other multiballs. the stacking rules are just insane.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I think a few things will have to be changed. :(

1) removal of the secret skill shot that turns the autoplunger into a manual one. combo plungers simply won't keep enough power to reliably get the ball up the side ramp.
2) possibly remove the ability to get locks during other multiballs. the stacking rules are just insane.

Actually, you can't collect Locks during multiball modes, including Time Warp and Reverse Frenzy. But you can light them.

Why even change the skill shot in the first place? Feels a bit nice to see the Plunger-Ramp being active.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Yes, what happened there is specific to Rushmore stacked with Time Warp. The final shot of Rushmore goes up the lock ramp but does not count as a lock, so simply gets released. There's never any other way to get a ball up there during Time Warp or any other multiball, and no other multiball can be stacked with Rushmore.

Stacking in Timeshock is limited to Time Warp Frenzy. You can stack that with almost anything, but basically nothing else with anything else.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi guys,
Nice to see this getting some coverage. I was at the DPO and got to see the prototype up close. It looked really good and although it couldn't be played yet, it already had that Timeshock feel to it, with that crystal sitting proud in the middle. Those guys are working their butts of to make this great and I'm really looking forward to the finished product. Go Silver Castle! Highpoint was the presentation that Pieter van Leijen gave, with assistance from Adrian Barritt who was invited by Silver Castle to this DPO. It just reminded everyone of how complex the Timeshock table really is, with a rulesheet that can challenge tables like LOTR and TSPP, maybe even surpassing them. Adrian took some questions about the Ultra Edition, and everything from "will it have multiple camera angles" to "will it support cabinets" was answered with a resounding yes.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Now that I think about it, it might happen. Rendering for the real machine's gotta be so much faster. And I'll bet the physics engine is gonna be VERY realistic.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"There are still some finishing touches to be made, but we honestly can't wait to share with you one of the many things we've been working on these last few months!

Here's a small preview of what we hope to be unveiling very soon!"

I'm sensing wallpapers...

10985893_931233706963702_7250487069564211095_n.png

11148459_931233703630369_827808066081398765_n.png

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts