TNT Amusements

Funkbox

Aug 29, 2014
I am in no way affiliated with them, but am a fan.

For those not aware, there is a company, TNT Amusements that sells and refurbishes video games and pinball games. The host seems like a pretty nice and knowledgable guy, and has a genuine appreciate for these things. I just watched the newest video featuring Phoenix pinball, and that looked pretty cool. TPA could get some great ideas off that.

Link to Phoenix Pinball -https://youtu.be/ZccTjG_z-rY

Sorry if this is a repeat. I tried to look up TNT in the board search engine and came up empty. If you check them out, I hope you enjoy the vids as much as I do!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Todd Tuckey appears on a recent episode of the Coin box Pinball Podcast, which is worth a listen.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've met Todd at a few pinball shows. Super nice guy. It is his business, but he also has a genuine love for the games. A very interesting guy to talk with.

Funkbox

Aug 29, 2014
He seems exactly like that. In the most recent video they posted, they showed off a Flash Gordon machine that had to have some major restoration done to it. It looks like it would be fantastic to play! I've seen a number of tables on there that I think would work well with TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.