Request To whom it may concern:

Rubicant

Dec 21, 2012
I have now tried to reset my Farsight account password 39 times. I have tried both urls, I have tried calling rob at Farsight, I have tried pming Rob, to no avail. All I want is my kickstarter reward, and to get it I have to login using my Farsight account...I just want to play the table that I was promised, that I paid $100 dollars for.

What should I do now? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rubicant

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I have now tried to reset my Farsight account password 39 times. I have tried both urls, I have tried calling rob at Farsight, I have tried pming Rob, to no avail. All I want is my kickstarter reward, and to get it I have to login using my Farsight account...I just want to play the table that I was promised, that I paid $100 dollars for.

Thanks,

Rubicant

Have you tried emailing support? For all you know Rob might be on vacation for the holidays.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012

Thanks,

Rubicant

send a letter in writing, if no response is given in 90 days take them to small claims court

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Rob sorted me out, there was a thread dedicated to this issue saying not to email support, but to keep it to this thread. Can't remember where it is.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Rob sorted me out, there was a thread dedicated to this issue saying not to email support, but to keep it to this thread. Can't remember where it is.

Yes there was but that doesn't always seem to work. We're the customer, so we're allowed to be let our wheels be a little squeaky!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts